Chapter 13

Normal P.O.V

Ruki held Lucy in his arms not letting her go which confused her but made her happy. He cared for her for once. Even if it was just a hug it meant everything to her, That was until she felt him yank down the side of her shirt and sink his teeth inside her.

At that moment, she gasped but knew he didn't care. He wanted her to suffer. To suffer the pain that she had given him. She felt her heartbreak.

He didn't forgive her and she was sure that he never would. He backed away before he looked at her in her eyes angrily. Her eyes had shown innocence and fear. His heart began to beat hard.

He shouldn't feel this way for her. All she did was hurt him yet the only emotion he could feel had been love. His grip had tightened. He shouldn't forgive her. For all the things that she has done, why should he? At that moment, she knew that she was right. He didn't care for her and neither did he love her. He loosened his grip and looked away from her.

"I will be going on a walk for a little bit." She said but got no response back. Making her quickly leave. Ruki sat in the chair and couldn't help but feel regret. 

Just why did things have to be like this? Why did he forgive her? Why couldn't he get over her? Then again, why couldn't she get over him? Out of all the things that he has done to hurt her throughout the years, why did she always forgive him? He shook his head, he couldn't stop this feeling. The spark was back, no if anything, it never left.

About Ten Minutes Later

Lucy's P.O.V

I stood in front of the very many that I regretted not coming to earlier. He was the only person that I truly had left and if I were to lose him again for the third time, I wouldn't know what to do. He was the only person that I could come to like this, for years.

"Lucy" He lifted my face to look at him in his bright green specks. "Why are you here?" I began to tear up before I hugged him. I could feel him tense up making my heart sing.

"Laito, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for hurting you again and again." I felt him hug me back making me gasp.

"It's okay Lucy."

◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•◇°•