Chapter 9

Ruki's P.O.V

What was so different between me and Laito that made her have that look in her eyes. She used to give that same look to me years ago but stopped. Some spark alright. She was once mine. What was the use of caring about someone when you knew that they didn't feel the same way about you? Was it the hope, the surprise, the idea of someone actually feeling that way about you?  As soon as Laito left I walked up to her.

"Oi," She wiped her eyes before she looked at me. I was right, she blushed at what he said. 

"Ruki what are you doing here?" She had the same innocent look on her face as always. I knew she was nowhere near that.

"What were you doing with Laito?"

"We were just talking, that's all okay." She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist.

"You still love him don't you?" I watched as the heat rose up to her cheeks again. "So I am right?" She didn't speak.

"Ruki it's not-"

"You always say that."

"Ruki" I let go of her wrist and left.

After School

Lucy's P.O.V

Ruki was right. I had still been in love with Laito but for some reason, I felt pain seeing Ruki with that look in his eyes. He had never shown me that. I sat on Ruki's bed and tried to figure out what to do to make him feel better.

Five months later

I didn't mean to break his heart. Maybe I should lighten upon him? It had been months and he still hasn't talked to me. Let alone look at me. If anything it was like I was mere existence to him. The only time he even talked to me was to stop me from eating or drinking something that seemed bad for the twins.

The door to his room burst open and in came Ruki. He looked at me in my eyes before he laid down. I began to get ready for bed. When I came back inside I saw that he had been asleep. I felt my face heat up. I missed him, I missed everything about him. I laid next to him and rested my head on his chest. This time holding him tight. He didn't do anything but lay there. I wanted to hear him speak to me the normal way, to smile at me again, to look at me the way he used to look at me. Instead, he seemed to give up. I hugged him tighter as I felt my eyes began to water.

"I'm sorry" Of course I missed Laito but for some reason, without Ruki, I felt incomplete. Out of all the times, he could have done this, it had to be now. "Can we please go back to the way we used to be?"

Suddenly I felt strange. Oh no, something was not right. I went to the bathroom and suddenly my water broke. I began to shake. Ruki was ignoring me and if I asked anyone else I am sure they wouldn't know what to do as well.

"Please Ruki, help me." I suddenly heard the bathroom door open.

°•○♡●°•○♡●°•○♡●°•○♡

●°•○♡●°•○♡●°•○♡●°

Three extra chapters for you guys! What will Ruki do? Plus I am now thinking of naming the twins Sho and Mitsuko. What do you guys think?

 What do you guys think?

To be continued