Chapter 11

Normal P.O.V

The two were asleep in each other's arms before being woken up by the crying of the twins four hours later. They got up and went to take care of them before laying back down. Soon to get up about six times that night. As they sat down again for the sixth time they looked at each other.

"Managing school and the twins will take a lot of work."

"Indeed"

Two Weeks Later

School had been almost over and it took a lot not to stay home for another week for the two but they needed to complete their finals. They had been lucky to have Quinn agree to watch the twins that day but at the same time couldn't help but worry, of course, they were new parents.

As lunch came Lucy separated from Ruki and went to the roof. Soon after she felt someone hug her from behind. She turned her head to see Laito. "I missed you, Lucy."

"Laito?"

"What's wrong? " Laito didn't know that she had been dating Ruki again. He let her go and stood in front of her. "Lucy?" She didn't notice him since she had been too deep I thought. "Princess She supposed she could tell him right? He wouldn't be angry. "Baby" He was her friend and the feelings the two had could disappear rig- "You're just so beautiful Lucy." She snapped out of her thoughts. He held her close.

"Huh? Laito wait-" He soon kissed her.

"Oi," The two backed away from each other only to see Kou and Ruki. Her eyes widened.

"Ruki it's not what it looks like."

"It looks like you were kissing Laito just now," Kou responded.

"You should know that my Lucy loves me."

"Laito!"

"What I'm telling the truth."

"Laito, we have nothing going on between us!"

"Oh, really I thought you loved me more than Ruki."

"I don't!"

"Awe that hurt." He chuckled as he grabbed his heart. "Will you kiss me better?" She blushed even harder.

"No!" He kissed her cheek.

"See you later, princess." He then left the three.

"Ruki please, we have nothing-" Lucy started to walk up to Ruki but stopped as his bangs covered his eyes and he had a dangerous aura emitting off of him.

"I should have known that you didn't wouldn't stay away from him. " Ruki grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. "You're such a lier."

"Ruki I'm sorry"

"Shut up" He yanked the shoulder of her blazer and her shirt before He sank his teeth into her. She cringed at the pain but soon felt the same pain on her wrist. It was Kou and Laito was nowhere to be found. She was alone.

She felt her eyes began to water. What could she do? Laito kissed her and Ruki had seen it. So things might go back to how they were before. She was afraid of what was to come and for some reason felt it would not be a nice ending with the route she had been on. For this was a true punishment.

When the five got home the nurse, Saiche walked up to them. "Mitsuko and Sho have been really well today but I think they missed their mom and dad the most." Ruki nodded while Lucy stared at her feet.

•○●¤♡▪°•○●¤☆▪°•○●¤♡▪°•○●¤☆▪°•○●¤♡▪°•○●