Chapter 2

In Lucy's dream

Normal P.O.V

Lucy walked down the school hall only to be hugged by a random person.  At first, she had been afraid, but for some reason, she felt a strange yet trusting feeling in her gut. His scent had been sweet and he seemed so calm.  As he backed away she had seen Laito.

  As he backed away she had seen Laito

 She smiled at him.

"Laito-kun I missed you" Laito smirked before he kissed her

"Laito-kun I missed you" Laito smirked before he kissed her. She kissed him back. Lucy woke up as she felt a stinging pain on her neck. As she opened her eyes she realized that Ruki had been on top of her. Biting her with what she believed anger yet his expression had been emotionless.

"Laito huh?" She blushed hard. "So you did sleep with him." She shook her head.

" I didn't sleep with him." Ruki looked at her face.

"You're telling me that your still a virgin." She nodded with a blush. He looked at her in her eyes and she turned her head to the side. "I wanted you to be my first." She blushed even hard as she said that.

"Lucy"

"Instead you turned into an asshole." She kicked him off of her and ran out of the room. She ran down the hall and took her opportunity to run out of the door. She had to run, she had to be free. She was not going to abide by his rules nor was she going to suffer. She felt herself being yanked and dragged back in the direction in which she came from. It couldn't be.

She felt the pulling stop as they reached a public stairwell. Her back had been slammed against the brick wall behind them. She immediately shut her eyes so she wouldn't see him. The person put their hand over her mouth to ensure her that she would not be allowed to scream. She was afraid, what if the person had not been Ruki. Then who else could it have been? A robber? A pervert? She opened her eyes to see Ruki.

 Then who else could it have been? A robber? A pervert? She opened her eyes to see Ruki

"You never knew how to hide did you?" Lucy blushed in embarrassment. He released her mouth and moved his face to her neck. He bit her making her fight him back but in the end, she couldn't because he repinned both of her arms on both sides of her head. He wanted her to suffer yet he couldn't contain himself. He was letting out more than his anger. He shook his head. He hadn't had her blood in so long that now that he had it, he didn't want to let it go. Neither could he let go of her. His grip on her wrist became tighter as he began to kiss his way down to her shoulder.

"Ruki stop" Lucy started to try and fight back but Ruki repinned her arms again.

"Am I making you uncomfortable," Ruki said as he began to suck on her shoulder.

"Yes," He looked at her in her eyes.

"Good"

"But Ruki people could walk in at any minute-"

"Ignore them" He started to suck on her collarbone.

"You might give me a hickey."

"Cover it up"

"You are not going to be my first."

"I know that." Ruki backed away and kissed her. "I'm going to be your last. Is that right Lucy. I am going to be the last person that you would ever sleep with. Laito is not here so what else are you going to do. I am not going to let you go and run to him."

"Ruki" Lucy began to try and push him away but he only kissed her again this time he had made it deeper. She began to blush but not in love but in anger. He called her a slut the day before and treated her like trash. She was never going to give herself to him. She pushed him away and wiped her mouth.

"Love doesn't exist when it comes to you. That is something only you  would know." She walked away. Ruki blushed hard. He missed her and her being here made him insane.