xvi - epilogue

A/N: Here's an epilogue for the Immortals, hope y'all like it! Love, -P

><

The God of the Force and his wife, the Goddess of Motherhood and Fertility, came together to have many children over the next few decades - all of which aged rather slowly. Vader looked out at the shoreline where all of them played together.

Luke was the eldest child; he stood in the sand as his younger siblings proceeded to bury his lower half. Though he was about half a century in age, the boy looked to be barely eighteen years old. He was the God of the Terra, being able to control the world around him with the Force. He looked to be a carbon copy of his father's mortal form with blonde hair, blue eyes and sharp features. The young man stood a few inches taller than his mother but not by much. Luke took after his mother's gentle nature more often than not, rarely snapping into the protective or possessive mode Vader normally did on a day-to-day basis. He was very much a "Momma's Boy" in every sense of the title.

Leia was the second eldest and twin sister of Luke; she watched her younger siblings from the waves, a baby dolphin swimming around her playfully. She was the Goddess of Fauna, always preferring the company of animals over people - sometimes even her own family. She looked like her mother, save her strong jaw and high cheekbones that she inherited from her father. Her temperament and nature reflected his, the girl's twin usually having to calm her down when she got upset. Despite her fierce personality and strong will, the girl was very quite and calculating - just like Vader. He was so thrilled that she'd become a "Daddy's Girl" as his wife put it.

Layne was the third eldest child and currently the middle child in the family. He was packing sand around Luke's legs as his younger siblings gathered more into a bucket. He was the God of the Embers, the child always wanting to light anything with a wick using his special gifts. Vader's second son had curly brown hair and crystal blue eyes, his features a softer version of his own. He was close to thirty years old but looked to be just over a third of his actual age at most. Layne was a deep thinker, very introverted with everyone outside of his family. Even when in the company of his parents and siblings, the boy rarely spoke on his own accord. For a few years, Vader and Padmé were afraid the boy to be deaf or mute but thankfully, the boy was purely quiet-natured. The God of the Force was very happy that his son became a "Daddy's Boy."

Luna was currently the second oldest daughter of the Vader children; she was scooping wet sand into the red pail with her favorite yellow shovel. She was turning twenty this particular year but she appeared to be seven or eight years old. The second eldest daughter was granted the title of Goddess of Flora, always trying to run outside to the tropical jungle around the palace. She had curly brown - almost black - hair and eyes so blue that they could be mistaken for grey at first glance. She and Leia had a special bond together, something their parents attributing to their gifts that went hand-in-hand with one another. Lulu was also a "Daddy's Girl," always insisting on sitting in his lap during throne room hours.

Leilani was next, picking up shells between her older sisters. She was born only a decade and a half prior, the tiny child looking to be four or five at most. Her hair was like gold shavings, the curly lochs springy and bright against her tan skin. She had blue eyes like her father but other than that, she looked just like Padmé. She was Goddess of the Waters, the ocean outside her favorite playground. Little Lani was almost as quiet as Layne but she more often spoke to her parents rather than anyone else - even the other children. Padmé had to baby her a little more than the others due to her extremely shy nature but didn't think it to be a bad thing, rather enjoying her little "Momma's Girl." She enjoyed how Lani would insist on holding her hand at all times, being the Goddess' shadow as often as she allowed it.