xv

A/N: Hey there! Quick little warning, there's some light smut in this chapter. I'll go ahead and let y'all know when it starts so you can either skip it or prepare yourself. Love, -P

><

~...Six Moons Later...~

"What's wrong, Vader?" Padmé pushed his fingers open a bit, sitting up cross-legged in his palm. "Sorry, Precious. I'm just a little anxious." Vader admitted, adjusting in his new throne. They'd moved into their new home the prior evening, neither immortal really getting a good chance to look around their newly-furnished palace. "Don't be, they'll love you as much as I do." She reached out and rubbed her hand over his index. "They'll admire you for finally coming forward and being open with them. Plus, it'll finally give them an idea of what you look like. I've seen some of their artwork and they really don't know what you look like, my love." She couldn't help but laugh, remembering one particular drawing from a Nautolan child who thought Vader was a gungan.

"I know, Mé... i just hope I don't scare them. Some of them have seen me - because of the whole dimwit incident at the old palace - but not in a calm state." He stroked her head with his thumb, sighing in content. "Well, if you can get through the day, maybe we can...get through the night...together." She blushed, looking down and away from him. Despite the half year they'd been married, she still hadn't been comfortable about spending the evening with her husband. However, her desire to have a child was growing stronger by the day which pushed her to asking Vader for more "alone time" together. "Padmé, I love you but you've gotta stop being so shy with me." Vader smirked softly, bringing her up so she was at eye level. "Why are you asking so much lately?" She looked away from him, his smirk unsettling and driving her body wild. "I... I guess you'll have to find out after the visitors leave tonight." He chuckled mischievously, using the tip of one of his long talon-like nails to tip her chin up so their eyes would meet. "Padmé, I love you so much and nothing makes me happier than spending time with you... I'm just curious as to why you want to be intimate so much as of late. It's not like you to outright ask me, Love." He bit his lip, fighting the smile that threatened to take over his face.

"Vader, I am the Goddess of Motherhood and Fertility. Think about it..."

"You're wanting to have a baby, aren't you?" He finally let himself smile, moving her closer to his chest. "Well, I don't see why we can't... other than the fact that there are hundreds of mortals waiting to storm the throne room." She sighed, leaning into his chest plate. "Do you want to have a baby, V?" Before he could answer, the double doors to the throne room were thrown open by the mortals. Vader grabbed a small pillow and gently laid it over his thighs, lowering his tiny wife onto it. "We'll talk later." She merely nodded, laying down on the pillow; she felt him cover her with a blanket and hand.

Rex came to the front of the new stage, the brutes flanking him before going to their respective posts. He gave his usual speech about the palace rules and the procedures that all travelers are expected to follow. "Also, the Holy Ones have built a wing for those of you who traveled so far and need to rest before leaving. With their blessings, you may be given a room to recharge before setting out back to whence you came. There will be a small fee for the rooms, all of which will be put back into the guest wing to keep up with repairs and renovations." The blonde added to his usual speech, smiling lightly when he turned to the side. "May I present - for the first time in the New Immortal Palace - Vader, God of the Force and his wife, Padmé Naberrie-Vader, Goddess of Motherhood and Fertility." He grinned, clapping along with the great audience before them as he backed into the shadows.

The audience cheered wildly, seeing the sheer curtains in front of the throne pull back to reveal the immortal and his goddess of a wife. "Greetings, Children of the Galaxy... Welcome to the new Immortal Palace." Vader stroked his wife's back as he addressed them. "Now that my wife and I have settled into our new palace, our gates should be open every day. We hope you'll enjoy your time here... Bring on the prayers." He chuckled, hearing the mortals clapping once again.