Chapter 12

(Younger) Michelle's P.O.V
We all sit at the table, It's a huge table.

I sit next to (Younger) John. We smile at eachother as (Older) James raises his glass, His son Jason rolls his eyes, i wonder why though.

Jason's P.O.V
My dad is really stupid.

My mom has told him a hundred times or if not a hundred maybe over a hundred times that he shouldn't make a toast till near the middle or near the end lf the meal.

(Younger) Theo's P.O.V
(Older) Riley giggles and takes the glass out of his hands and puts if down on the table, He frowns and that makes her smile grow wider.

"I was going to do a toast," He groans,

"Honey," She starts "You don't do a toast when it starts,"

(Older) Leia beings the food out onto the table, I wonder why these people don't have maids they have enough money to have one.

She brings out a big plate with roast beef and potatoes and also pees.

Kelton's P.O.V
I feel a vibration come from my pocket, my pants must have lit up because i'm getting a text and I know who it is since Jason is looking down, Laurel sitting next to him looks kind of sad though, he must of said something stupid.

The text reads "You'll never guess who this is"

If i could face palm my self right now physically, I woild but I can't since my crush us sitting next to me and also my mother and father would later give me an explanation on how what i did was rude.

So instead I just mentally face palm myself.

I reply with "It's Jason Tordjman" As i send it I smirk across the table

Soon another text gets in reading "How did you know?"

I chuckle while replying back with "Firstly I have your contact saved into my contacts and you were smiling down to your lap, and you certaintly weren't smiling at your crotch,"

Then there is a text saying "*sigh*"

Hillary's P.O.V
I eat my food as I hear Kelton chuckle, I wonder whats going on that phone of his.

I glance over at my mother who mouths the words "Are you okay?"

I put on a fake smile to indicate that i'm fine, she believes it and goes back to laughing with Maggie and Leia (A/N if you're confused here it means Older Maggie and Leia.)

The reason i'm feeling so blue is because i could've chosen to sit next to Laurel but I chose to sit next to Kelton so i could talk to him but we haven't spoken a word to each other.

All the words form in my mind but its so hard go actually say them.

(Younger) Michelle's P.O.V
(Older) Michelle carefully places her glass on the table, Looking my way

"How was life on Mars?" She asks

"It was okay," I admit even if i don't know what i'm talking about "It's to hard to talk about since our mother's just left us there,"

"Mothers?" (Older) Luke questions "The news stated it was one mother,"

I've lost track now, I have no idea what to say next. Luckily (Younger) Leia swoops in with a fake explanation

"Yeah, The news just wanted publicity so they used one mother instead of 8 cruel mothers" (Younger) Leia states

"Yeah and none of us look alike," (Younger) Theo adds

"Yeah we get it," (Older) Maggie implies "Being famous they make rumours up about you that are not true,"

Kelton's P.O.V
"May I be excused?" Hillary asks, Leia and Luke both nod.

She gets up and I watch as she leaves "May I be excused as well?" I ask, The couple again nod. I give a quick smike before exiting to find Hillary.

I see her about to enter the bathroom, she spots me and then stops."You want to use it instead?" She questions, I sware I can see the whole world through those eyes.

"No actually, but do you really need to do your buisness?" I ask

"I really do," She giggles, that triggers a smike to my face.

"Well, Just quickly can you help me study tommorow?" I quickly ask

"Subject?" She asks

"Maths," I reply

"Sure, your house?"

"You got it," I confirm, she smiles while quickly rushing to the bathroom.

(Younger) Maggie's P.O.V
I'm very curious to know why Lost and Found closed down, But if we were on Mars we wouldn't know about Lost and Found Music Studios.

I'll have to find abother way to find out why.

"So what are you guys famous for again?" I ask smiling

"Leia, Luke, Theo, Maggie and I are all famous for music," John tells me

"Michelle, James and I are famous for dancing," Riley says

"Where'd you learn to do that and pursue it?" (Younger) Leia asks

"The Next Step," (Older) Michelle, Riley and James say in sync

"Lost and Found Music Studios," (Older) Luke, Theo, John, Maggie and Leia chorus

"But tragically it closed down," (Older) John says

"Really, Why is that?" (Younger) Luke asks

"We never actually found out," (Older) Theo admits, Great now we'll nevef know why and how it closed down.

(Older) Luke's P.O.V
I kiss Leia's cheek as I stand up "Join me outside,"

All the boys and men stand up except the ones that came from Mars, They still just sit there

"Tyler, Larry, Jacob and Josh you're welcome to," I say they snile gratefull while following me outside.