Chapter 14

(Older) Luke's P.O.V
Laurel comes through the door, interrupting Leia and I talking.

"Hey Dad, Hillary just called me and asked if I could come over, can I have some money please?" Laurel questions

"Sure sweetie," I reply "It's in the bathroom,"

Laurel doesn't head for the bathroom instead she heads out of the room.

"Where are you going? I said it was in the bathroom," I question

"I already got it, I knew you'd say yes," She smiles, walking out.

I look over at Leia who giggles. I kiss her forehead when lying back in bed with her. God I love her so much.

Laurel's P.O.V
Hillary didn't really call. Jason did.

I knew if I told dad that Jason called then he wouldn't let me go so I lied. It feels weird, I never normally lie.

I walk out of the house and head towards the bus. I need to catch the bus to get to Jason's house.

(Younger) Luke's P.O.V
I wake up to Leia being snuggled into my chest, I have my arms around her like I'm protecting her from something.

She's so peaceful...I really don't want to wake her up but I have to.

"Babe, Wake up," I kindly order

"Five more minutes," She complains

I think of giving her a couple of minutes for a second but brush that thought away. We need to wake up.

"It's Luke and if you don't wake up we're done," I playfully say

She instantly sits up rubbing her eyes, I chuckle at her believing it.

"Leia, you know I didn't mean that," I chuckle

She groans before quickly falling back into bed

"Just a few minutes to snuggle!" She sweetly asks, I can't resist. I smile while falling back into bed with her. God I love her so much.

Hillary's P.O.V
I have to take the bus to Kelton's house.

When I get on I see Laurel. I didn't know she'd be on the bus today. Weird.

"Laurel," I smile sitting down next to her

"Hillary, Where are you going?" Laurel asks me

"Kelton's, you?" I reply

"Jason's," She responds

"Ooh Jason," I smirk

"Ooh Kelton," She retorts

This is the thing with the two of us. We tease each other about our crushes. It's like an inside joke.

Jason's P.O.V
I invited Laurel over because I want to tell her how I feel. Hopefully she feels the same way I do.

"Mom," I call from my room

"Yes Jason," She says entering the room

"Laurel's coming," I tell her, expecting her to aww instead she just says