Chapter 17

(Younger) Maggie's P.O.V
I've thought long and hard about this....What if we told our future selves about us. About who we really are. How we are really them from the past.

Maybe they'll know how to take us back home. They'll probably help us. They wouldn't betray themselves, we are them for goodness sake.

We wouldn't have to hide the secret, sometimes I forget why we didn't tell them in the first place.

They deserve to know.

I don't know if we could trust the children though. Even though Kelton's my child in the future, I still don't know he's trustable. But I trust myself, and the others.

We'll all have discuss it tonight.

Kelton's P.O.V
We have school today.

Recently I've started to feel rather dizzy when I'm walking to my classes. I always ignore it, it must be normal.

I've also been feeling pressure in my chest.

And my heart travels at an irregular speed. Faster than usual. But that's probably because I'm always thinking about Hillary.

It's probably just a harmless flu coming into my system. I'm still breathing, aren't I? Til I breathe my last breath that's when I'm not fine.

(Younger) Riley's P.O.V
James managed to calm me down. Just barely.

Her name hasn't left my mind. Emma. Emma. Emma.

I'm going to take James' advice, not just to make him happy but also so I don't become so obsessed that I can never get over this. I don't even know the story or what happened.

Luckily I've got people right next to me to help me through it. My friends. James. My rock and my world. He's the only thing that can truly save me from my nightmares and sorrows. I need him. I'm glad he needs me too.

I can't imagine what it would be like if we didn't hate each other at the beginning, well I hated him. I can't imagine if we hadn't bonded when Michelle came. I can't imagine if we hadn't kissed on my first date, the best date I could've ever asked for. I can't imagine him not kissing Beth, even if it hurt me it made us stronger. I can't imagine us without all the disagreements. We wouldn't be us. Without that beautiful song he wrote about me, both of them. Without us winning at international with our duet. Without that time I cheated on him. We still stayed strong after I apologised. He forgave me, I truly can never ask for a better boyfriend then him. I can't imagine my life without him, it sure feels as if it would be meaningless.

Hillary's P.O.V
My backpack feels as if it weighs a ton. I'm one of those girls who takes pride in her schoolwork, I always fill my bag with all the homework I get.

Kelton, Jason, Laurel and I all go to the same school. I share most of my classes with Jason and have a few with Kelton and Laurel. Laurel and Kelton also have a lot of classes together.

I'm currently sitting in the passenger seat of Laurel's parents. Larry and Liberty are driving us to school. I'm surrounded by people who's names start with L. We are all having a debate about what the best treat is, Lollies or chocolate. Liberty and I strongly stand by the fact that chocolate wins the battles. Larry and Laurel disagree, saying lollies are better than chocolate. I defiantly don't agree.

"Chocolate is so good though," Liberty objects, she is retorting back to her boyfriend that claimed that chocolate was to rich.

"I can't believe I'm dating you," Larry dramatically said. Liberty didn't seem to notice the hint of sarcasm in his voice before. She just folded her arms and look out the window.

"Larry," I said, taking his attention from the road for a second "I think Liberty is taking it literally."

Larry looked over to his girlfriend, sighing at her sadness. He pulled into the driveway of our high school.

"Bye," Larry farewelled to us

"Bye lovelies," Liberty sadly murmured, plopping a obvious fake smile onto her face to hide the pain. Larry must've really hurt her with his joke.

Laurel and I was back in response before shutting the door and strolling off with our backpacks on a backs into the school. We walk to our lockers, they are right next to each other. We are in the same home room.

"I love school," Laurel sarcastically mumbled, pumping her fists in the air to add to the humour.

"So do I!" I said, putting on my best cheery voice to get in on the joke. Laurel laughs as we put all our stuff in our lockers and head over to the vending machine that Kelton and Jason usually hang around. They love the food in the machine.

(Younger) Luke's P.O.V
I stopped the car at a petrol station and looked over to Leia looking out the window. The same frown from before stayed glued to her face.

"Leia," I soothingly said, she didn't move or talk but instead she just kept staring out the window. She couldn't be looking at something interesting, it's a petrol station "You know I didn't mean it like that."

"As a joke," Leia shouted, venom oozing out of her voice.

"Lei," I cooed, putting my hand in her shoulder as comfort "I'm so lucky to have you. I was using hyperbole."

Leia didn't reply, instead a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Luke witnessed it, worry was evident on his face and he questioned "Are you crying?"

"I'm the worst g-girlfriend in the world," She seemed to stutter, but it came out as a whisper.

Luke felt really bad. Before he could ask why she exited the car, slamming the door and running off.

Luke also got out of the car and called her name. He ignored the unwanted attention from the other customers, he just needed to talk to Leia. She didn't stop running or reply. Just sprinted as quickly her feet could take her. Luke got into the car and drove.

Kelton's P.O.V
The girls approached Jason and I at the vending machine. Jason's currently telling me about how he got together with Laurel.

"She's amazing," Jason finished

"Who's amazing?" Laurel questioned, hugging him.

"You," Jason told her

"Naaawwww," I tease, in a baby voice. Laurel blushes while Jason sends me a death glare. I just smirk at him while Hillary hits my arm.

"Well," Laurel said "Kelton, How is it dating Hillary?"

"Amazing," Kelton answered

"You're dating!" Mila, Rachel and West's daughter bellows. Our parents told us they were and unlikely match but opposites attract...Right?

"Don't be such a fan girl," Dakota and Dacy chorus. They're the twins of Eldon and Thalia. Dakota is a girl and Davy is a boy.

"Yeah," Hillary confirms, causing Mila to jump around. She defiantly took the genes of her father. Energetic. But in the middle of her fang idling session the bell interrupted. It was time for homeroom.