Chapter 13

No ones P.O.V
(younger.) Luke, Theo, James and John followed the other boys outside. The girls remained inside, gossiping about topics that came up in conversation.

Everyone was having fun. The future wasn't as complicated as (younger) Luke, Leia, Theo, Maggie, Riley, James, John and Michelle thought it would be.

Everyone was fond of the teenagers from "Mars" they had such great personalities and were great to talk to.

(Younger) Luke's P.O.V
Outside we are all having fun, we are sitting near the pool talking.

"So?" Older me begins looking towards me "You and that girl seemed pretty close, Are you dating or something?"

"Yeah," I reply blushing, looking to the ground smiling like an idiot. Leia makes me really happy.

They all chuckle at my red tomato face

"Hey at least he has a girlfriend," John (younger.) defends.

"Yeah Jason," Kelton says looking over to him "You haven't even asked Laurel out,"

I look over to my older self to see his or my reaction, he's smiling but folding his arms. I'm happy. Crossing my arms has always been a habit.

"When did you ask Hillary out?" Jason shoots back sounding somewhat offended, Kelton doesn't respond but instead keeps his head to the ground.

Jason nods knowing he's won.

"Don't worry little bud," (Older) John reassures patting his shoulder "I'm giving you my permission,"

Why has he agreed? I always though of John as the over protective kind of dad because he's gone through so much. Guess I was wrong.

"Plus, You know how long it took Mr John here to finally ask Michelle out," Older me states extending the work finally

"It took a year and the month was June," (younger) John mumbles, randomly guessing

"It took him a whole year and he ended up asking her out sometime in June," (Older) James tells us.

Wha the actual hell!? I look over to John shocked, John has wide eyes and his mouth is hung open. He's probably asking the same question I'm asking in my head.......How did he guess that?

(Younger.) Maggie's P.O.V
"So Marisa?" (Older.) Michelle starts "What do you do in your spare time?"

"I like to sing," I reply

"Really?" (Older.) Michelle, Riley, Leia and me ask in sync

"Yep, So does Liberty here," I smile

"Anyone dance?" (Older.) Riley asks

"Mikayla and I," (younger.) Riley confirms smiling

"So Mikayla," (Older) Michelle says, turning to her. Michelle smiles back at her future self.

(Younger.) Michelle's P.O.V
"Yes," I respond

"That guy that was sitting next to you during dinner, Are you a thing?" My future self asks me, I sit there thinking, Are John and I really together?