Chapter 19

(Older) Maggie's P.O.V
My heart basically shattered when Mr Rosemerry gave me heartbreaking news. Theo was sitting in the couch, watching something Maggie couldn't stand. She couldn't stand it so much that she didn't even know what the show was called. But this was so much more important.

Theo looked over to Maggie, he was quickly going to glance at her and then look back tot the screen but when he saw the look on her face he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Theo asked, getting up of the couch and giving her a hug as an attempt to comfort her. It faltered, she cried.

"It's Kelton," I managed to inform him

"What about Kelton?" Theo asked

"He fainted during class and he's finding it hard to breathe. We have to meet him at the hospital." I told him, fumbling in my pockets for the keys to our car.

An cough came from Theo who was holding the keys in his hands. "You're really stressed babe. I normally keep the keys and you know that. When did you last sleep?"

I didn't reply, instead I snatched the keys from Theo's hand and walked out of the house and to the car. Theo followed closely behind, he tends to hide his worry with happiness. It helps comfort me over little things but this isn't a little thing. My son might die tonight. Then how can I live with myself?

I don't trust myself driving right now so I sit in the passenger seat. Theo doesn't complain, he gently takes the keys from my hands but doesn't start the engine, this frustrates me in this situation.

"DRIVE!" I grunt in frustration. Theo doesn't do anything, instead he just sits their like Kelton is at school, fine and healthy now.

"Babe," He states, putting his hand on mine "Sleep."

"I can't sleep!" I denied, trying hard to debate that his point wasn't correct although it was "Plus, I'm not even tired."

"Yes you are," Theo divulged "You can't hide it from me. Just sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there."

I couldn't deny it. I needed rest. Rest always keeps someone going and I need to keep going. So I shut my eye lids and drifted off into a sleep almost immediately.

(Older) Theo's P.O.V
I know Maggie is really hurting right now. When something is really wrong she is really tense and becomes stubborn. I always have to convince her to get one rest, because she's always stressing. Basically Riley 2.0 according to James to which Riley hit his arm to defend herself.

I myself am extremely worried too but I'm better at concealing it. I don't even remember the last time I cried.

I just hope Kelton's okay. For my sake, For Maggie's sake and for his own sake.

Jason's P.O.V
"Let's call our parents," I told Laurel and Hillary. Laurel nodded, not speaking another word while Hillary watched the paramedics wheel her boyfriend into the ambulance. Hillary looked as if she'd just seen a ghost and I understand. If that happened to Laurel I'd be the exact same.

"I don't think I can," Hillary murmured, Jason and Laurel were quite surprised that she'd listened to them. "Jason you just call yours and tell them to inform the other parents."

"Ok," I responded, taking my phone out of my pocket and dialling my mothers number. Mom and Dad are both at home so it won't be hard to reach them.

-----Phone conversation
Mom- Jason, it's the middle of the school day. What's wrong?
Me- Kelton fainted, can you pick us but also call the other parents and inform them to head to the hospital
Mom- Do his parents know?
Me- Yeah, Mr Rosemerry called them. By the way call Hillary's parents first. She's hurting the most.
Mom- Is she crying?
Me- She was but it's understandable since they're dating.
Mom- Dating! Omg!
Me- mom! Kelton's in hospital
Mom- oh right! Do you have a girlfriend
Me- Laurel but that's not important right now
Mom-Awwwww
Me- Just call the other parents, K. Bye
Mom- Wait, Should I tell Liberty, Rikki and all those people
Me-yeah. K Bye
Mom-Bye Baby-Boy
-----End of Phone Conversation

Mom's! Am I right!?

I head over to Laurel and Hillary, they are hugging. I really feel sorry for Hillary.

"My parents are going to come and pick us up and she's going to call the other parents to meet us at the hospital." I informed

"Ok," Hillary replied, pulling away from Laurel's embrace and sat on the grass. She stared off into the distance. She looks like she's in her one void right now.

"Is she really okay?" I ask Laurel, hugging her tight.

"Can't guarantee," Laurel answered, glancing towards her best friend to check if she was okay, although both Laurel and I knew she wasn't.

"You know that's how I would be if you got hurt," Jason says "It hurts to see you in pain."

"You're sweet," I accuse, pecking him on the lips. That was our first kiss as a couple and not to mention...It was my first kiss. I smiled at him for the first time since Kelton had fainted. But I wail from Hillary interrupted our moment.

Hillary's P.O.V
It's to fast. To soon. Seeing them act all lovey dove makes me sad. Kelton and I would be doing that if he wasn't being rushed in ambulance to the hospital. I might've lost him. It hurts to see them so happy together when I'm so sad. At that moment Riley and James' car pulls up.

I immediately sprint towards it and take a seat in the back. Followed by Jason and Laurel who walk at a normal pace. Do they not even care that Kelton may not even be fine!?

"Are you okay Hillary?" James asks, I just shake my head as a response.

"My boyfriend is in hospital," I whimpered "I'm far from fine."

"It'll be okay in the end," Riley reassuring smiled but I didn't believe her so I simply nodded, giving a weak smile back.

(Younger) Leia's P.O.V
I'm currently walking around, God knows where. I have to admit...I'm lost. But I can see a hospital in the distance. I feel for them. No one wants to be in there.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, tickling my skin a little. Although it may be Luke it also may be someone else so I have to check the caller ID. When I did it was (Older) Riley. Luke wouldn't be with her.

------Phone conversation
Me-hi Riley, what's up
Riley- Can you meet us at the hospital?
Me-Why? What's up?
Riley- Kelton fainted at school and he's finding it hard to breathe
Me- Do you want me to tell Marisa, Mikayla and them
Riley-Already did
Me-Okay, I'll be there
------End of Phone conversation

Guess I'm going to have to face (Younger) Luke again