Chapter 22

(Older) Luke's P.O.V
I'm pissed. My daughter is dating a boy. I can't believe she went behind my back without even telling me and started dating Jason. She didn't even show the decency to tell me about it. It's not like I don't like Jason, I have respect for him and like him because of his family but it just makes me realise that she isn't my little girl anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.

"Hey," A familiar voice began and I recognised her voice immediately. She was exactly who I needed in this situation. Leia. I turn to smile gratefully at her. She smiles back and sits next to me.

"I'm fine if that's why you're here," I state, but her expression reveals that she doesn't believe me.

"Cut the crap Lukey!" She tells me "I'm your wife and I know when you're peeved!"

"How do you know that?" I questioned in a high pitch voice. That's where I messed up.

"Your eye is twitching," She reveals, pointing to my eye. I didn't even notice but now I do. I sigh before finally telling her the truth.

"Laurel's growing up so fast," I confess, getting lost in her chocolatey eyes "And soon she isn't going to be my little girl anymore."

"Lukey," She smiles, chuckling at my behaviour "You're such a father."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, trying it sound somewhat offended

"You're like those over protective dads," She clears up "And it's okay. Laurel will always be your little girl even if she's dating a boy. Plus she's still lives in our house."

She's right.

"You're Right!" I exclaim, standing up and clapping my hand "Until she's 18 she has to do what we say because she's legally owned by us!"

"Luke," Leia mumbles, a spontaneous nervous look on her face and suddenly her fingers have become the most interesting thing "I need to tell you something."

I became really anxious. Leia seems so stressed and she's not telling me what's up right away. What's wrong?

"Yes," I respond waiting for her news.

"I'm pregnant," She confesses, staring down to the floor.

I smile to myself. I'm going to be a father again.But I decide to play a harmless joke on her. I glue a disappointed expression of my face and say disgustedly "What? Again!"

She looks up worriedly at me and looks like she's about to cry. It makes me feel to guilty to go on so I just crack a smile and engulf her in a hug tightly.

"Luke," She says, relief evident in her voice "I thought you really didn't want the baby."

"Of course I do," I reassured her, kissing her forehead. I'm so excited. I'm going to be a father again.

-----later
(Older) Theo's P.O.V
We eventually were able to see our son but he wasn't awake. When we first entered his room, Maggie was so close to breaking down but she managed to hold in her emotions, but everyone could see she wasn't in a good place.

Everyone else went home, they would come see him regularly but not everyone can stay in the hospital.

We are currently sat in hospital room, discussing the terms of the operation. Maggie keeps repetitively stroking his cheek with her left thumb, undoubtedly blaming herself in her mind. But Maggie shouldn't blame herself, Kelton didn't tell us anything so how were we supposed to know.

"What's the chance of him living?" I ask, trying to multitask in looking between Maggie and the Doctor.

"I'll need to check on that with a needle but I'm going to have to ask you to leave," The doctor informs us, I simply nod because I know it's what's best for Kelton but Maggie doesn't look as settled on leaving.

"Why do we have to leave?" Maggie questioned, causing me to look down to the ground in embarrassment. She is being rude.

"Because we need to check up on him," He told her. I hoped she wouldn't deny him again but she did.

"Why can't we stay when you do that?" Maggie questioned, crossing her arms and looking threateningly at the doctor. That's when he turns to me with a stern look.

"Mr Randall. We need you and your wife to leave so we can check up on Kelton," He stated

"Yes," I obeyed, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her out of the hospital room. She screams at me to let go of her so she can give the doctor a piece of her mind but I don't.

The doctor slams the door which causes her to growl and look at me with anxiety emerging in her eyes, she also has temporary wrinkles on her face to prove that she's stressing.

"Don't worry," I reassure her "Just let the doctors do their thing and I promise they'll help him. Just let them."

She smiles weakly before replying "Okay,"
---------

Laurel's P.O.V
It's been a while since my father stormed out of the hospital room after seeing me and Jason cuddling.

"Laurel," He softly called, knocking on my door lightly.

I looked up from my iPhone where I'm reading a fan fiction about my mum and dad on Wattpad (I needed to 😂😇😅)  I don't do this on a regular basis, well I read Wattpad but to cheer her up I told Hillary to dare me to do something so this is it. It's kinda weird reading stuff like this based around your parents.

"Yes," I answered

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, not a single sound of any emotion his voice to tell what he wants to talk about. Of course.

"Sure," I reply, it's not like I can say no.

He sits on my bed and looks around the room before looking directly at me.

"I like what you've done with the place," He compliments "You remind me of your mother."

"How?" I question

"The light pink," He responds, pointing to the wall.

"Yeah, that was moms idea." I corrected, he chuckled slightly admiring the wall.

"I'm sorry about stroking of when you were with Jason," He apologises "I was just-"

"Dad," I interrupt "I get it, but I want to be with him."

"I know," He smiles "We good?"

"We are," I nod, hugging him.

That's when mom runs in the room looking joyful.

"What's up with you beautiful?" Luke asks, pulling away from the hug and going to her and whispering something in her ear. I wonder what.

(Older) Leia's P.O.V
"Don't run," Luke warns, but not in a aggressive way. More of a worried tone "The baby will get hurt."

"Guys," I say "Kelton's alive."