Four.

Chapter 4-

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Beeeeeep!

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Fuck, I hated that damn thing! I grappled around and finally found my alarm clock. Jesus. Stupid thing. I picked it up and chucked it to the other side of the room because I wasn't in the mood to listen to it. Yet it continues to go off every morning! You would think it would learn by now...

..I guess I should get up though... Ugh!

I heard a growl and a "What the fuck Trey?!"

Oops, I must have hit Talon.

I started cracking up "Sorry Talon, I hate that alarm clock."

"Yeah, I can tell you douche. Well since you mutilated my leg I guess I'll get up too."

What a drama queen. I'm sure I only maimed him a little bit...

"Alright let's head to the showers." I mumbled. We dragged our bodies out of bed and that's when I remembered Ethan was in my class today. I instantly grabbed my clothes and ran out laughing from excitement. I swear I heard Talon mumble something like 'Fuckin freak' but I didn't care. Hey, it was probably true anyway. I get to see Ethan today!

I mean, it's only been a couple days but still. We had texted all weekend. So...

I get to seeeeee ETHAN!

I was still chuckling as I turned the water on to steaming hot. That's how I loved my showers. Made me feel extra clean when my skin was almost boiled off. I couldn't tell you why. But you should try it.

I was washing my body as Talon walked in with his head down. I did feel bad that I awoke him up earlier than he wanted. I started laughing again as he came into the shower next to mine, it was kind of cute to see him so pouty.

I couldn't help it! He gave me a dirty look and then started his shower.

"Why the hells are you so damn happy?" he muttered with a growl.

"Ethan's in my class today, duh!"

"You are so gay sometimes."

"God I hope so!" I cackled. Maybe he was right...I am weird.

"Oh shut up weirdo." Ha! See!

"You're just jealous. Your jealousy is definitely showing...It's not a pretty look."

"I'm going to hurt you Trey. Shut up."

I laughed again "Alright, Alright. Take your damn shower."

"Well, I'm trying." He accused.

I put my hands up with a chuckle and turned around to rinse my hair. I was almost sorry there was a half wall blocking my view...No wait. Ethan! I like Ethan! My traitorous brain... I finished rinsing and grabbed my towel. I lightly dried my hair and wrapped it around my waist. I walked over to the sink to brush my teeth and moisturize my face.

I didn't get this face by doing nothing. My sister Chloe always joked that that's when she knew I was gay. I cared about my appearance. We laughed about that for hours after I came out to her and my parents.

I finished brushing my teeth as Talon came out of the shower to use the sink next to mine.

I looked over "Forgive me yet?"

He glared "Hell no."

"Aww come on. Pwwease."

"Your puppy dog face is pathetic, but I guess I will." He laughed.