Twelve.

Chapter 12-

*Sexual content. You've been warned.

I woke up the next morning with Talon's arm around my waist and his soft breathing behind me. Thinking about yesterday made me happy and sad at the same time. I was happy that I was with Talon, but sad that Ethan got hurt in the process. I hope that from now on Talon and I can work out our own problems, that is, if he wants to be together.

We hadn't talked about it last night, so I guess we would have to today. Good thing it was a Saturday, I guess. I felt Talon shift behind me and then "Morning Trey." He said huskily.

"Morning." I whispered and turned around to face him. His eyes were half open but he smiled at me.

"What time is it?" he asked.

I look and reply, "Only about 9..." and turn back again to lay my head on his chest.

His hand trails along my back as he thinks.

"Last night was crazy..."

I laugh "Yea, it really was."

"Sooo.."

"Sooo?" I questioned.

"I guess we should talk about last night."

I look at him in surprise; I figured I would have to make him talk about it later.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing, just surprised you brought it up first." I say deciding to be honest.

"Oh, well I did. So, let's talk..."

"Alright. Well last night you asked Where do we go from here? So where do you want to go?"

After a minute or so of thinking I started to get up, thinking he was going to reject me, but he tightened his arm around my waist and glared.

"Where are you going?"

"Maybe you just aren't ready to answer, maybe-."

"I am ready to answer."

"Well, took you long enough." I mumble.

"Oh, shut up. I just needed a minute."

"Well?" I ask starting to get irritated.

"I think we should go on a date."

I stare at him blankly "A date? Really?"

He smiles "Yea, a date, to start off."

I think about it. "Alright. Well when should we do this date?"

"Let's do it tonight. Around 7. Let me think about the details. In the meantime, lay back down so I can hold you jerk."

I laughed and lay back down "Ooooh you're so romantic Talon."

"Shut up asshole."

We both start laughing and decided to stay in bed all day.

---------

It was around 6 and Talon had left an hour ago after getting ready saying he had some "Details to take care of." But he wouldn't tell me. Which naturally made me curious. Too curious. He said he would be back at 7:00 on the dot to pick me up, and that I had better be ready. But he was smiling when he said it, so it took away from his threatening tone. I had laughed at him until he left the dorm with a glare.

I grabbed my towel and soaps to go down to the shower. Walking down the hall I couldn't help but smile, I was curious as to what Talon would come up with.