Sixteen.

Chapter 16-

(Talon's Point of View)

I couldn't believe Ethan was here. I mean, yes, he had done us a favor but that didn't mean he didn't still have feelings for Trey. What if he did? Would he tell Trey?

I stood there with a drink in my hand watching Ethan walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. Why did he even want to talk to him?

Trey turned around and smiled when he saw who it was...a friendly smile? Fuck, why did I doubt myself? Doubting...Trey? I'm a man. We are not supposed to feel insecure at all...well according to society anyway.

I watched them talk and Trey's smile got bigger, that was the way he was supposed to smile at me. With love almost, contentment, happiness. Instead he was smiling like that at Ethan. I felt myself get angry as they hugged. Did I imagine Trey holding on for a minute too long? What the hell?

I swung around, angry and upset. A lot upset. I thought Trey would eventually love me...the way I love him. Fuck me. I love him. And he probably loves Ethan. Dammit.

I chugged my jack and coke and grabbed another. I chugged that too before I felt someone put their hands on my hips. I tensed up, hoping it was and wasn't Trey at the same time.

I turned around and saw a guy an inch or two shorter than me smiling seductively. He had light blonde hair and bright green eyes. He was flawless. I shook my head to clear it and raised my eyebrow at him. His smile got wider and I couldn't help but be a little captivated.

"Lonely?" he asked.

His voice was smoky, husky.

"A little bit. Whatchya gonna do about it?" I flirted. Why was I doing this? Oh yeah, because my boyfriend didn't love me.

He laughed. "I don't know you tell me?" and his hands slid off my waist.

I acted before I could think and kissed him. He easily responded and it felt...wrong. This wasn't Trey. Why couldn't Trey love me too? He pulled back and I opened my eyes.

"Who's that?" he asked and jerked his head behind me.

I turned around and Trey was standing there. Were those tears? Why would he cry? He turned and ran. Jesus. I panicked. Why had I done that? I couldn't lose him, even if he didn't love me. I just couldn't.

I ran after him after being frozen for a couple minutes. I searched everywhere for him. He must be at the dorm. I didn't see Chloe either so she must have left with him. I started running down to our dorm and when I got to our hall, I saw Trey walking to the other end. With a suitcase. NO. He can't leave. I called his name twice, but he didn't answer or turn around.

He got outside and practically ran to Chloe's car. I could see through the window. I sped up but he was already in the car and she was reversing. I watched them leave...and I couldn't breathe.

(Back to Trey's Point of View)

It only took me about an hour to get so angry I wanted to turn around and beat him with all my worth. Chloe stopped me and said I should cool down tonight.

Maybe she was right. We pulled over and she said we would stay at the hotel tonight and then she would take me back early in the morning before she went back to Michigan to face our parent's wrath.

We got to the room and I collapsed on the bed. My head hurt from crying and my body hurt from being so angry and tense.

I closed my eyes and all I saw was Talon kissing that...man whore boyfriend stealer. Although I guess that wasn't true. Talon had initiated that stupid kiss after all. Asshole. Chloe set her bag down and sat down on the other bed and sighed.