Five.

Chapter 5-

It has been a couple weeks since Ethan and I had started dating officially. He had been the one to ask me of course, although I would have gotten around to it...eventually. Ethan was great, and made an excellent boyfriend, might I add. Not that I had much of a reference, but I was taking a solid guess.

Ethan made our relationship...

Easy?

Awesome?

Fun?

All of those I guess you could say. We were hanging out as often as possible and he really was a great guy. He was funny, and cute, and he pretty much knew the right thing to say every time.

All we had done so far was kiss and a little "Experimentation" I guess you could call it. I don't think we were quite ready to sex it up. Hehe, sexy time. Anywayyy. One small part of me, the part I choose to ignore, made me feel like something wasn't right with our relationship...like emotionally I think.

But I was determined to give it a solid chance with Ethan. He was a great guy and I didn't understand why it would feel off at all.

Today was Tuesday and I was lying in bed. I didn't have a class until tonight, so Ethan and I had planned to go to breakfast. Which I would get up for after I took care of some business.

I looked over at Talon, who amazingly was still asleep. It had been about three weeks since the episode with Talon in our dorm. I guess I had woken up before he could leave...again.

In the past three weeks id barely seen him, and when I had it'd been brief every single time. I knew he was still avoiding me. Avoiding becoming my friend for some reason. I mean...I hadn't done anything wrong. So, I was confused as all hell.

I'm fairly sure he had been waking up early so that he could leave before I woke up. This seems a little drastic if you ask me. It made me feel...I don't know. But it didn't feel good, I'll tell you that.

It was just confusing. I sat up and put my feet on the floor. I guess the only way to get answers is to wait and demand them.

(Talon's Point of View)

I was in bed, turned away from Trey. Awake. And unfortunately, I hadn't woken up early enough to leave. So, I was just hoping he would leave so I could. I couldn't tell you why I wanted to avoid him. Well I could. But I hated to admit it. I mean...I really, reaallllllllyyyyy hated it.

I just wanted to ignore any feelings I might have, get through the semester, and find another dorm. Which seemed dramatic, but that's what I wanted nonetheless. It had been 30 minutes and he still wasn't gone. I don't know how much longer I could do this. I'm sure he was confused, or maybe he just didn't care since he had Ethan.

Which wasn't fair, I didn't know him that well; it was just the stupid situation. Not that I was ever going to admit that out loud.

"You know, you shouldn't mumble when you're trying to pretend, you're asleep Talon..."

Aww shit. Dammit. Fuck.

"I wasn't pretending...I was just resting before I had to get up..."

"Yea, resting until I got up to leave?" he said bitterly.

I turned over to look at him surprised. "I don't know what you're talking about." Hoping he would believe it. He didn't, of course. I had made it to obvious that I was trying to avoid him I think.

"You're a bad fucking liar Talon. But whatever. I'll leave, since that seems to be what you want."

"No wait-."