Chapter III

Jen panicked as she saw a black car stopped in front of them. Its the same car that followed them earlier. They were in the secluded part of the highway with nothing but trees and rice fields around. She took a u-turn and drive the car as fast as she could. She made a sudden brake when another car blocked their way.

" Jen what happened? what is it?" Cristina asked her nervously. They saw four men in  black clothes went out of the car. "Who are they?" The men now approaching them.

"Cris, Antonio, I want you to get out of the car and run!" She looked at her bestfriend with firm, convincing eyes. Cris nodded, now she understands what's happening. "Now, Cris, now!" Cris and Antonio ran as fast as they could to where their feet would take them. With shaking hands, Jen managed to get a gun from her bag. She saw one man said something to the other two and ran to Cris and Antonio's direction.

" Oh my God! No!" She went out of the car and point the gun to the man who's just a step away from her. He was wearing an all black robe and a black cloth that covered his face. Only his dark, evil eyes are visible. She was about to pull the trigger when he quickly grabbed her hands and twisted it, taking the gun in the process.Jen groaned in pain.

" Where is she?" he looked at her with cold eyes, so cold it made her bones chill. She didn't say a word. " Georgina Yoshizaki, where is she?"

She kept silent. The man slapped her. Hard. She could taste the metallic flavor of her own blood coming from her bruised face. She looked at him, eye-to-eye. She would never give him the satisfaction of knowing where George is.

" Cris?!" She saw her bestfriend dragged by the men who hunted them earlier.

" Let her go! she had nothing to do with this!" Jen ran towards her. " Where's Antonio?" she asked, though she knows she wouldn't like the answer. Cris just shook her head and sobbed.

" He's gone Jen, he's gone!" Cris shouted. " God! this is all my fault" She hugged her. " I'm sorry Cris, I'm so sorry."

The man walked towards them. He aimed the gun at Cris' temple.

" Now you tell me where your daughter is and I will spare her life!" Cris smiled bitterly. She hold Jen's hand.

"No. Promise me, you will never tell them"

" I won't Cris" Jen said assuringly, tears running down from her face. " Never."

Then she heard the earsplitting sound of a gunshot. Cris still in her arms, now, lifeless. Jen was shocked and shaking.

" Watashi nu musuko!" The man callled. Someone went out of the car. Jen looked at the boy coming towards them.  He has the face of an angel, but his expressionless eyes are even darker and colder.

"Okasama.." She heard the boy said. His voice was deep and frozen. Jen laughed, a laugh full of hate and sarcasm.

" What? Okasama? Great, you're the worst MOTHER ever!" Jen heard a pound. She moaned in pain as the man, rather, the woman, slapped her again. She smirked at the overwhelming taste of blood.

The woman lovingly stroked her boy's flawless face.

" My son, will you be brave enough to take your first kill?" She challenged him.

"Hai, Okasama." He took a step forward, taking his katana out of the cane. He leaped towards his first prey, a woman who's until now a stranger to him. "Who is she to deserve this miserable fate and remarkable opportunity?" He doesn't know, and he doesn't care.

The speck of thin silver blinded Jen. She felt an excruciating pain as the long, sharp blade shoved through her shoulder down to her breast and abdomen. Her body weakened as she fell on her knees. She gasped for air but nothing went in. She closed her tearful eyes.

"Sochiro, take care of our daughter." Then, there was a never-ending darkness.

The boy mindlessly pulled his blade out of her. He took a hanky out of his pocket and wiped off the oozing blood from it. He threw the hanky away and looked at her mother. He doesn't feel anything, the coldness of his eyes comes from his frozen heart and soul.

Sakura Kirin, an heiress of the Kirin clan, removed the cloth that covered her ageless beauty.

"Congratulations son, I am so proud of you." She kissed his flawless cheek.

Everybody went back to their car like nothing happened.

" Bye honey! you've got a plane to catch!" She said happily.

" Oh, by the way tell your FATHER, I said hello" She said the word mockingly and closed the car door. She directed her men to continue searching for the girl when the little mess that they made today subsides. The boy,  Hiroji Kirin, leaned on his seat and close his eyes to sleep. Indeed, he has a plane to catch.

-----

watashiwa no musuko- my son

Whew! That's it! a very stressful chapter.

Sa mga mahilig sa mga anime' dyan, para sa tin to! uh, by the way I'm not japanese so if you are, please let me know if I used your language correctly or not. Arigato! please vote.. :-)