Chapter XIX

She went out of the limousine as one of her bodyguards guided her. Seven other cars are at her convoy for this very special meeting but she needs more. She went inside a castle-the biggest around Japan, even bigger than the emperor's.

The guards on both sides of the massive hall just look at her as she passes, acknowledging her presence. A weird looking, tattoed midget with guns around his waist appeared from somewhere and made a sign to just follow him.

The doors of the biggest room in the castle opened in front of her, revealing the sight of a 90-year-old japanese man in a suit, on a wheelchair. George could barely see his face as it is covered with smoke coming from his own breath of tobacco.

"Sit down George" he commanded.

"Domu Arigatou Mamuro-San" she bowed and sat on the chair near the table.

"I'm sorry for your loss George, Sochiro was a good friend of mine"

"Thank you Mamuro-San" she sighed, it has been a few months since her Father died, but the pain is still excruciating.

"What can I do for you George?" He asked.

"Thank you for asking Mamuro-San" She looked at him specifically in the eye. "I need men and weapons."

His laugh echoed around the room, followed by a bad cough and heavy breathing.

" You know how much it costs?" He smiled, showing a set of teeth in gold and silver.

"I'm more than willing to pay the price, Mamuro-san"

"The throne" he said, seriously. "Or the nation"

She looked at  him, confused. He's way too ambitious for a sick, old man.

He smiled. " I know what you're thinking, I am way too ambitious for a sick old man" He laughed again. " So will you pledge allegiance with me George? The Kirin Clan is an all-powerful enemy, well, at least for you"

"Hai! Mamuro-San!"

He drives his wheelchair closer to her and tap her on the back.

"All for your father George, all for Sochiro"

"Taylor! Shmidt!"

He called. The tattoed midget and a big muscled man entered, carrying what seems to be a dull bread knife.

" Just a small token of loyalty George."

She wasn't shocked at all when the bigger man holds her and forcefully put her left hand on the table. After all, Mamuro is a body part collector.

The midget put the dull side of the knife on her left wrist, asked Mamuro if he wants that "part".

"No, no,  Schmidt, just the beautiful, smallest, fingernail" He smiled. " But make it extra painful."