Chapter VIII

He grinned wickedly. With all his remaining strength, the man stood up, holding the katana with cuffed hands.

" I'll make sure it'll be your damn head on the platter, Georgina-fu__ing-sama!" He aimed the blade at her, his eyes full of determination.

She gazed intently at him, holding her katana downward, the sharp curve facing her probable first victim. Her bones and muscles are alert.

The man ran towards her, shoving the sharp blade. George leaped and knelt, thrusting her blade against his, breaking it in the process. The clashing of metal to metal filled the air. The man was shocked of what had happened, he looked at the small piece of blade that remained in the handle. " What the f__ck!"

George saw a chance and thrust her katana again. A cry of pain filled the ballroom. The man's hands squirting with blood as three fingers of his left hand were ripped.

" I think that would be a very reasonable punishment for your crime, old man." George said coldly. The man's eyes widen with so much anger and rage.

" I'm gonna kill you! you fu___ing bitttcccchhh!" He held the broken piece of sword and continuously tried to stab George. But she just avoided it everytime. He is now mad and hysterical. He gazed at the very much entertained crowd, and unexpectedly grabbed the elderly woman nearest him, and aimed the sharp blade at her wrinkled neck, his left hand still dripping with blood. The old woman was now crying.The audiences gasped with fear and so much tension. Some just stared, as if watching a mere play.

" Now what, you motherf__ckers!!, stay away from me or I'll gladly slit her fu__cking throat!"

George was taken aback of the sudden turn of events, confused of what to do next. She saw her father's guards aimed their guns at the man. " No, there would be no one else finishing this mess but me". She quickly grabbed the weapon of her nearest guard, bent the arrow with the bow and aimed.

" Why don't you let her go old man? and I'll make sure you'd come out here alive." She said loudly making sure he heard it. She was shaking, unsure of her archery skill. " Mental note: intensify archery and gun training"

" Don't make an idiot out of me Georgina f__ing sama! You're gonna die! you're all gonna..!" Everyone's eyes fixed at him. He stopped shouting as he felt blood oozing on his chin. He put his sliced hand on what seemed to be a wound. He gasped in shock and pain as he noticed his left ear missing.

" Gee, I'm a terrible bow-woman!" George hurriedly grabbed another arrow and bent it.

" You motherf__cker sons of b_tches!" He was about to slit the old woman's throat but George was quicker, she shot an arrow and hit his hand, that pierced through his heart. He fell down shaking, catching his breath. Then, dead.

Men guided the shocked old woman back to her seat and helped her recover from shock. The audiences were once again settled on their seats, murmuring about the best entertainment of the night.

" Sound check, sound check" The sound of the microphone once again echoed throughout the room. The emcee's voice is even livelier than ever. " What a wonderful and remarkable night everyone! Let us give a huge round of applause to our very own Ms. Georgina Yoshizaki, the future of Yoshizaki Group of Companies!! Congratulations and happy birthday!!"

Everyone bowed at her, including her father. George tossed her weapons aside and walked towards the door.

George let the cold water from the shower washed her long, bluish black hair and exhausted flesh. She scrubbed her arms and hands harshly, trying to wipe off the dirt of "sin" from it, and stopped only when it turned red and almost bruised. She brushed her teeth, combed her hair and put on her usual black skinny jeans, body-hugging black and white knitted sweatshirt, and high-heeled black leather boots.

She went out of the hotel unnoticed. It was past 12 midnight, Juno and her guards are already sleeping. She rode on her black Ducati motorcycle, put on her helmet and drove.

She parked at the front of her Zephyr Club. The staff greeted her. It was previously owned by her father but Sochiro officially gave it to her as a birthday gift a week ago. The staff greeted her, but she didn't mind them. Loud, banging music stung her ears as she entered the luxurious club. She shoved her way through the  dancing, wild crowd and walked directly to a private room and went in.

" Samishi katta desu, Georgina-sama " The guy said, grinning at her. He sits comfortably on the the big black couch. He's wearing an all black leather that fits perfectly on his slender body. Countless silver earrings pierced on his both ears and eyebrows, a small stud on his nose. 

" I miss you too, Kasume-chan" She greeted back. " Shall we start?"

" My pleasure" he said. George took off her shirt and bra, and lay down on the couch, her bare back visible to Kasume's eyes. He opened a huge box that contains electric needles, isopropyl alcohol, gauze bandages, cotton and indelible inks. Kasume put the sanitary gloves on and started with his unfinished masterpiece, a dragon tattoo on George's back. She bit her lip and closed her eyes as the sound of electric needle peircing her skin filled the air. Maybe, just maybe, the pain she's feeling would be enough to compensate the grieving family of the man whose life she ended today.

-----

tnx for reading guyz.. add this to your library!