Chapter 10

Chapter 10

*recap:*

“Because I love you.”

….Oh.

---

*GAB’S POV*

I suddenly felt myself wanting to tear up. I’ve officially been lacking love, and now it’s come to the point that I pretty much cry when someone expresses this feeling they call ‘love’ to me.

But maybe he really did love me in that way. But seriously, why me? I have such a horrible background. He has millions of fans that are; well, better than me in pretty much every aspect of their lives. And he could probably date another celebrity and that would boost his publicity...

Cody must’ve seen my facial expression change because he gave me another hug and kissed me near my lips.

“Cody, I’m going to be honest with you.” I started.

He just looked at me, right in the eyes with his forehead still on mine.

“I love you too...” I said.

“Yeah, but I really love you. How you treat me, it’s like I’m a regular person to you. And I can’t thank you enough for that because most girls that like me tend to fall all over me, but not the way you do. You seem to like me for me. Not fame. And of course, you’re beautiful. And your happy personality is so captivating; I admire that side of you. I could go on and on about the things I love about you, but long story short, it’s as simple as everything.”

At this point, I was almost going to cry. I’ve never felt this loved in my life. Not even from my dad. But it always makes me think, when my dad lived with us, he treated me so well and I knew he loved me. Then why would he leave? Sense? It makes none. Wait, I’m going off topic. I almost cried because Cody explained why he loved me. Damn! I love him too.

“Cody, I really don’t know what to say…” I nearly cried again.

He didn’t say anything; he just shifted his head and kissed me. I put one of my arms around his neck while he hugged me around my waist and rubbed my back. It wasn’t just one kiss either; it was basically a make-out session with repeated kissing varying from little ones to open-mouthed ones.

He pulled me closer to him and I rolled over so I was now on top of him. I put one of my hands on his cheek while the other was still around his neck. He had both of his arms now wrapped tightly around me and was still rubbing my lower back but underneath my shirt.

“Cody…” I paused about 8 minutes later.

“What?” He asked, smiling.

“However I am enjoying this, my boobs hurt.” I laughed. Cody did too, and rolled me over so I was back beside him like before.

“There’s really no way I can put that to be 100% serious-sounding is there?” I asked, smiling.

Cody just laughed and started kissing me again.

“I’ll take that as a no?” I said.

“Sure.” Cody replied, and continued kissing me.

He suddenly stopped about a minute later and just looked me in the eye.

“Gab, I just want to let you know I’ll always be here for you.” Cody said.

“Thank you, Cody.” I smiled.

“There’s also something I want to ask you. And I really hope the answer is yes.” He said.