Chapter 21

Chapter 21

*recap:*

"He... He w-went to Kylie's... With Jake..."

---

“Shit.” That’s all I could say.

“How long is he staying there?” I asked.

“Um, I’m not sure. I can call him and ask though.” Angie said.

“I’m gonna regret knowing but… Yeah.” I said.

“Well I have to know anyways. I’ll call him and talk to you soon.” Angie said.

She left the room and shut the door.

“Guys, I think I’m gonna go take a shower to clear my head.” I announced.

“Alright, good idea… We’ll be in my room for now.” Alli added.

The 3 girls left my room and I went to find some clothes from my closet.

I took a loose black tank top and matching shorts.

I left my room and headed towards the bathroom.

I shut the door and turned on the shower. I prepared towels while I waited for the water to get to the proper temperature.

I took off my bathing suit and set it on a hanger in the bathroom to dry.

I hopped in and quickly washed my hair and body. I ran a bath and just soaked for a while afterwards.

Later, I stepped out and drained the tub. I dried off and dressed myself.

I hung up my towels and went back to my room.

I messed around on my phone, and firstly went in to check and see if Cody texted me now.

Nothing.

As well as nothing suspicious.

I turned off my phone and plugged it in to charge it.

Maybe a nap would do me good.

I got under the covers and rolled over on my side.

*Alli’s POV*

Madison, Kyryn and I were all in my room watching TV when I got a text from Cody.

“Oh shoot.” I said.

“What?” Kyryn asked.

“Text from Cody.” I answered.

“What did he say?” Madison wondered.

I read the text.

‘How are you guys?’

“He asked how we are.” I said.

“He probably just wants to know how Gab is doing.” Kyryn laughed.

“That’s what I’ll reply with then. I tell him how Gab is.” I smiled.

‘How’s Gab? She’s perfectly fine after you yelled at her and ditched her for the girl she’s worried is stealing you from her. How about you?’

‘I have a reason to be mad at her. She read my texts without asking.’

‘First off, she thought it was her phone. Of course she’s going to be suspicious if texts from Kylie are on it. Second off, you didn’t really seem to listen to her. She had a point, you know.’