Chapter 18

Oh. My. LORD. It's been like 7 weeks since I've updated. SO SORRY. My mom took away my laptop for basically no reason (most likely because she was mad that I moved to my dads, blah, blah, blah) but claimed she was the boss of it. It was kinna a last minute thing to get my laptop out of my dads house and back to my moms so I didn't have time to put my chapters on my USB. *le cry*

SO - I have my laptop back, and as of now I have up to CHAPTER 26 WRITTEN! I'll be posting much more regularly now! Loads of drama coming - I promise ;)

------------

Chapter 18

*recap:*

“I have one more thing for you.”

---

I looked up at him, still sitting on the edge of the seat.

Cody was standing there with a dozen red roses.

“For you.” He said, moving closer to me.

I got up off of the seat and shut the door behind myself.

“Cody! They’re gorgeous!”

I took the roses and sniffed them.

“They smell amazing too! Thank you, Cody!” I said, wrapping one arm around his neck to hug him.

“For you, anything.” He said, rubbing my back and kissing my cheek.

“Let’s go inside now. It’s kind of chilly out here, saying as I’m only wearing a dress.” I laughed.

“Sure, but do you want to go for a late night swim? Water’s heated.” He convinced.

“Sounds great! Let’s go change, then.”

We intertwined our fingers together and walked to the front door.

We went inside and surprisingly everyone was still up, except for Tom who was probably beat.

Alli was sitting on the coach in the living room, on her phone.

Angie and Brad were just organizing.

“You’re all still up?” I said, heading towards the staircase with Cody.

“Yeah, only Tom was tired. Did you enjoy the party?” Angie asked.

“Yes! It was tons of fun, thanks!” I said.

“Well no problem, it was a lot of fun, everyone had an amazing time. Are you two going to bed soon?” She asked.

“We’re gonna go for a swim for a bit, then probably after.” Cody answered.

“Alright, well we’re gonna put on a little bonfire while you guys are in the pool, but we’ll probably be headed back inside by the time you’re done.” She said.

“Could you leave the fire on? We could go warm up there after swimming.” Cody asked.

“Sure! Have fun.” Angie continued organizing, and then headed to the kitchen.

I made my way to my room, and first of all, I put my flowers on my nightstand and admired them for a minute. I picked out a bikini, and then went to the bathroom to change and take the bulk of my makeup off.

I decided not to wear a cover up.

Just…

Because.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and there was Cody, shirtless and in his swimming trunks.

“Ooh la la.” He said as soon as he saw me, probably because this was the first time I didn’t wear a cover up or a shirt.