Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*recap:*

 "And don't forget it."

---

One week later

April 24th, 2012, Alli’s birthday.

*Gab’s POV*

Not much has happened in the last week. Cody and I are still together and nothing major has happened. I’ve gotten my mind off of my mom and dad for the most part, but I know I can’t keep it like that forever.

Cody’s friends Jake, Josh and Campbell also arrived here 5 days ago, and we’ve been getting to know each other since. I had already talked to them on Skype before but it’s nothing like talking in real life.

I woke up with Cody’s arm around me underneath the sheets once again. I turned my body around to look at him.

Definitely still asleep.

I checked the time.

10am.

Then it hit me.

It was Alli’s birthday today!

I sprung up out of the bed so I could go wake her up, that is, if she wasn’t already awake.

My excitement caused Cody to wake up.

“Baby, what are you doing?” He said, barely waking up.

“It’s Alli’s birthday! I have to go bug her!” I laughed.

“Oh! Right! I’ll be out soon.” He yawned.

I turned around and headed out of Cody’s room to mine. I fixed up my hair by combing it, and then putting it up into a messy bun.

I situated myself and planned on how I was going to greet Alli. Screw it, I’ll just wing it.

I left my room and made my way to Alli’s. I cracked the door open and looked at her bed. She was still sleeping.

I slipped in and shut the door, and then took a good look at her. She was still lying there motionless.

I ran and leaped onto her bed, landing beside her and causing her to fling her upper body into a forward position. She was now awake and alert… Well, sort of.

“WHAT’S UUUUUUP?!?!?!?!?” I screamed

“Just peacefully waking up! No really, what’s the occasion.” Alli laughed.

“It’s your birthday, stupid!” I joked.

Alli jumped.

“How did I forget?!” Alli said, hopping out of her bed.

“It’s one of 365 days of the year, so it’s not exactly something you get used to waking up to immediately thinking of on a regular basis.” I laughed.

“Well! Anyways! Mom says she’s got stuff planned for all of us today! Madison and Kyryn are coming over soon, so thanks for waking me up.” Alli said, grabbing clothes out of her closet.

“No problem. I’m gonna go get dressed now, is there anything specific I need to wear?” I asked.

“Good idea, I’ll go ask my mom what we’re doing and maybe that’ll give us an idea.” Alli answered, running downstairs to talk to her mom.

I left Alli’s room, shutting the door behind me. I headed for my room and met Cody on the way.

“Gooooood morning!” I greeted Cody as he came towards me with his arms open.