Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*recap:*

...I think he means it.

---

"Yes, Cody." I said, taking my head off of his shoulder and placing my arms around his neck.

"Yes what?" He said confused.

"Yes, I will be your girlfriend."

Cody's expression immediately changed from somewhat-depressed to pretty much the happiest expression you can possibly think of. He suddenly hugged me tighter than anyone ever has before and gave me the most passionate kiss of my life. 

From there, it turned into the repeated kissing/make out session like when we were in his room. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me intensely, rubbing my back underneath my shirt again while I ran my fingers through his hair. It was really dark in my room, so we couldn't see each other very well.

He suddenly stopped and started kissing my neck, probably wanting to catch his breath. He moved up my neck and to my jaw, and then returned to my lips.

*ALLI’S POV*

It was 1am and I was wide awake. My parents and Tom were asleep but I heard who I presumed were Cody and Gab talking. I thought I would go see if Gab wanted to do something if she was awake enough. She’s a lot of fun and makes Cody and I laugh a lot.

I approached her door and was about to knock when I thought I heard the sound of… kissing? I put my ear up to the door and listened. Yup, definitely kissing. Instead, I think I’m gonna have a talk with Cody. I just knocked on the door and was going to pretend I never heard anything.

The sound of kissing suddenly stopped but nobody answered the door right away. I heard people moving around and Gab opened the door to reveal her beautiful self and Cody facing the back wall fixing his hair.

“Hi! What’s up?” Gab said.

“Hi Gab! Umm, could I talk to Cody?” I asked, moving my head to look at Cody. His head shot around and looked at me.

“Sure!” Gab replied, looking over at Cody. He walked out of the room with a neutral expression, and I shut the door behind him. I lead him to my room and sat on my bed while Cody stood up just kind of looking around, avoiding eye contact with me.

“What did you want?” Cody asked.

“…Where are you and Gab at now?” I hesitated.

“Well… I asked her to be my girlfriend not too long ago…” He said.

“And?”

“…She eventually said yes…”

“What do you mean, ‘eventually’?”

“Well… I asked her in my room, but she ran out saying she’d think about it. I gave her some time to think, and then later I went to her room and we talked. Earlier I told her I would always be there for her, and she said she had a flashback involving her father when she was younger, and he said the same thing.And he obviously wasn’t there for her, and she feels like she’s just going to get hurt by someone again if she believes it. I explained how much she really meant to me and that I would never try to hurt her. I finished by saying I’m going to try to make sure she never gets hurt again. That’s when she out of the blue said ‘yes’, she would be my girlfriend.” Cody explained.

“That’s so nice of you Cody. But don’t you think you’re taking things a bit too fast? I mean, I’m all for it, but you know, you just met a few days ago.”