Chapter 24

Chapter 24

*recap:*

*Cody’s POV*

“Wait, believe her when she said what?!” I yelled confused.

---

*Cody’s POV*

She just started crying harder.

“Are you going to tell me what Kylie said or not?!” I asked.

She bawled and lost function to her legs. She sat down on the bed and leaned over into her hands.

Alli barged in the room.

She slammed the door behind her and looked at me.

She was furious.

“CODY. DID YOU KISS KYLIE OR NOT?!” She demanded.

“That’s what K-Kylie t-told me!” Gab barely managed to answer.

“WHAT?! NO! I NEVER KISSED HER!” I yelled.

“Well that’s what Kylie’s been telling Gab! I saw their whole conversation at Starbucks today!” Alli exclaimed.

“Kylie told me on the phone a few minutes ago that Gab was being mean, threatening and calling her a bitch!” I shouted.

“I was there the entire time and Gab was nothing but calm towards her! Kylie was the one calling her a bitch and insulting her, pretty much implying that Gab isn’t wanted or needed by anybody!” Alli shouted.

Oh my god.

I feel horrible now.

I just got upset with Gab over something Kylie lied about.

“Wait, so you just got mad and yelled at Gab over this?!” Alli questioned.

I didn’t even know how to reply. I felt so bad.

“You know what hurts at the moment? The fact that you’d rather believe Kylie than me. Thanks Cody. I feel appreciated.” Gab stood up.

“I also got a text from Kylie explaining how much ‘fun’ you two had the other night. I don't know if it's true or not, but either way I think she purposely sent it to me to piss me off. The next time you two are together, you can tell her it worked. I'm torn." She continued.

"Oh great. What exactly does is say?" Alli asked.

"Read for yourself." Gab said, giving her phone to Alli.

"Gab. Please. I'm so sorry!" I apologized and went over to her.

I was about to go hug her when she rejected me, pushing me away from her.

"Save it, Cody. I can't believe how much of a hypocrite you're being towards me." She said, pivoting around me and leaving the room.

Alli finished reading the text then followed behind her, shoved the phone in my hands as she passed me, and slammed the door as she exited.

Might as well see what Kylie put in this text.

I opened up her messages and looked at the text she sent Gab.

‘Hey baby, I just want to let you know that I had a lot of fun with you over last night. We should hang out more often, I really like your company ;) Anyways, I just thought I’d say I miss you and your arms around me. xoxo ♥”