Faceless

Kaoru and the other Hosts wander the streets in search of the Faceless. They had an idea that it must be a gang or something along those lines, but they'd never had to deal with anything like that. Nozomi would've been the one to know about things involving the streets but of course she couldn't help. Their goal was to find the guys that harassed Nozomi when they found her and see if they knew. Kaoru stops walking and punches the brick of a nearby building in frustration.
"This is taking forever! Something could happen to her."
"Calm down Kaoru, I'm sure we'll find them." Hikaru soothes, though his feelings were mutual.
"Hey Faceless people! Get out here!" Kaoru calls out, drawing looks from the pedestrians.
                      He sighs and the twins continue on down the street, passing by an open alleyway. Something latches onto Kaoru's arm and jerks him into the shadows of the alley. He shouts his complaint until a bit of shining metal settles near his throat. His brother smacks against the wall beside him and they both look up to find two of the thugs they were searching for. Kaoru recognizes the one that's holding him as the one that threatened her with a knife.
"Why are you looking for the Faceless?" The boy growls.
"It depends. Are you one of them?" Kaoru challenges.
Before either of them could speak, another figure enters the alley, yelling at the twins holding Hikaru and Kaoru. The one holding Kaoru tells the black haired boy that they were looking for the Faceless. That piques his interest and his gaze moves to the auburn haired twins.
"Why are you looking for them? You little rich brats should be at home ordering your servants around."
"Our friend is in extreme danger and her note said that if we found the Faceless it could lead us to Hero and he could help us."
"Friend? Can't they just pay off whoever is threatening them? You lot have more money than you know what to do with."
"Shut up!" Kaoru shouts, fed up with the boy's gibes. "I don't have time for this! Nozomi is in trouble and you're wasting my time. Either take us to the Faceless or leave me alone."
"Don't talk to Shinji like that, Boy, unless you want me to cut you."
Kaoru resists the urge to roll his eyes at the boy holding him and instead focuses his glare on Shinji.
"Nozomi, eh? She's always in some sort of trouble. What'd she do this time?"
"That's none of your concern. Are you taking us to them or not?"
Shinji smirks and nods at the twins who release Hikaru and Kaoru.
                              Hikaru pulls out his phone to text the others as the pair follows the thugs down a system of alleys. One of the boys flanking them snatches the phone from his hand and tells him they're not allowed until after they leave. Kaoru is forced to surrender his as well. They are led into the subway system and through a maintenance door leading to the tracks. Hikaru and Kaoru share a look, feeling uneasy about trusting the gang members but they were their only lead. The tunnel walls slowly start to change from a chipped white paint to scrawling, vibrant graffiti. Kaoru notices bits of trash and fast food wrappers littering the ground, then he finally realizes that up ahead are groups of homeless people and thugs, much like in the movies he watched.
                          Many of the people milling around stare at the twins or call out greetings to the trio leading them. The knife wielding one smirks and flirts with most of the girls, tragically reminding Kaoru of how they acted at the Host Club. They don't stop walking until they reach another maintenance door on the edge of the squatter's village. He briefly wonders how he'd never noticed them during trips on the subway but pushes it aside as they're plunged into darkness once inside the door. A single light comes on overhead, showing that the room's machinery had been removed and fully furnished with old pieces of furniture. Settled on the couch across from them is an older man with dark hair and a beer bottle settled in his hand. He glances up from the small tv in between them as they enter.
"What is this Shinji?" He asks.
"Are you Hero? Nozomi is in trouble, she told us to find you." Kaoru speaks up before being slapped by the knife holder.
"Don't speak to him unless spoken to."
"It's alright Haku. You three, leave us."
The trio looks hesitant but a quick glare sends them out of the room after returning their phones.
"You know of Nozomi?" He asks the twins, sounding only slightly friendlier than before.
"We rescued her from those thugs awhile back and she came to stay with us. She told us about her childhood and how you saved her from that life. Her parents found her and she's gone. The address they left was wrong. She said to find the Faceless in order to find 'her Hero' and he could take us to her. Will you help us? I don't want anything to happen to her." Kaoru pleads.
The man doesn't answer him but instantly gets to his feet. Hikaru and Kaoru watch as he moves around the room, removing guns and their magazines from different places. He assembles them and tucks them into his waistband and boots.
"There's not much time. Let's go."
"Kaoru, call the others when we get to the surface. Tell them to follow our GPS signals." Hikaru tells his brother as they follow Hero out into the tunnel again. 

A/N: They found Hero! Yay! I hate this chapter though. I'd had a much better way of wording it in my head this morning, but my work shift and the storms made it all go out of my head. -.- Maybe a rewrite for this chapter in the future.