Just A Dream

Nozomi wakes up to Tamaki's maid opening the curtains. She hisses in annoyance but sits up and allows the maid to help her into the bathroom so she could shower. Having to have Misaki help her change was awkward for her but she'd rather have a female do it than ask Tamaki for help. The twins sent a suitcase full of clothing over for her, most of it for the colder weather outside. She wished she could've gone to get it herself but her fear of her mother outweighed her desire. Dressed in a pair of jeans and a black sweatshirt, she allows Misaki to pull her hair back into a pony tail. She asks the maid if Tamaki is awake yet and is told that she was about to wake him up. Nozomi tells her not to worry about it and she'd do it herself. Misaki assures her that she could do it and Nozomi refuses to back down, insisting that she will do it and it'd be fine. Misaki caves and leaves the girl in front of the double doors leading to Tamaki's room. Nozomi grins before pushing the doors open quietly. She passes through the sitting room and enters his actual sleeping quarters.
                          Her eyes land on a lump of blankets on the bed, a tuft of messy blond hair sticking out of the top. A light snore escapes him and she holds her breath, trying not to giggle loudly. She walks up to his bedside and smiles at Tamaki's sleeping expression. She could see why women thought he was so handsome. His cheekbones were amazing and his skin flawless. She blushes and shakes her head to clear her thoughts before noticing that he's talking in his sleep. An idea forms and she leans closer to Tamaki's ear.
"Hello Tamaki, it's Kyoya." She whispers.
His face scrunches slightly. "Kyoya?"
"I just wanted to tell you that your hair looks great."
"My hair... is fabulous!" He cheers.
"I think you're cute." She whispers, holding back a giggle.
"Thank you. You're too kind."
"Kiss me Daddy." She whispers, then falls on her butt as Tamaki wakes up screaming.
"I don't want to kiss Kyoya!" He cries out, then realizes that Nozomi is on his floor crying with laughter.
"Why are you on my floor?"
"I-I... The maid let me... Kissing Kyoya!" She gasps out.
"I was not dreaming about kissing Kyoya." He insists, blushing slightly.
Nozomi is finally able to catch her breath and calm down, so she gets to her feet and sits on the edge of the bed.
"I know. I influenced your dreams by talking to you, pretending to be Kyoya. I'm sorry I couldn't resist."
"You've definitely been around the twins too long."
She turns her head to stick her tongue out at him but freezes when she realizes that he was shirtless.
'Damn rich people and their godlike bodies. First the twins, now Tamaki. Next they'll tell me Honey-senpai has a six pack...' She thinks to herself, knowing her face is bright red.
"What is it?" he asks, moving closer to her.
She squeaks slightly and leans away.
"Do you have a fever?" He asks innocently.
His hand reaches out to touch her forehead and she shudders.
"I-Im... I-" She stutters out, then trails off as his violet eyes burn into hers.
"Oh, I was going to ask you about something! I almost forgot." Tamaki pipes up, seeming to forget about the tension in the air. "Would you like to hang out at the school today? You can't come to classes sadly but you can hang out in the club room. We've got several libraries as well. You can have lunch with us and join us at the Host Club."
"That sounds fun. I'd love to see everyone again." She replies.
                                 Nozomi leaves Tamaki's room while he gets ready and makes her way down to the kitchen. She slips past all the maids, intent on making breakfast for Tamaki and herself. As soon as Tamaki had allowed her to really move on her own, the maids had a tough time keeping track of the girl and stopping her from doing their jobs. The chef isn't in the kitchen so she figures that he is in the main house. It was strange to her, living practically alone with Tamaki, but she's starting to grow used to it. It's only been five days since she's been released from the hospital. She searches the fridge before carefully pulling out the carton of eggs and places them on the counter before finding the bacon and bread. She starts to cook after finding the pans, happy that she was doing something productive. She leaves the stove to find plates for the cooked food and curses under her breath when she finds them above her reach. With a sigh, she shuts off the stove and looks between her sling and the cabinet. Her eyes lock onto the plates and she reaches up with her good arm, her fingertips brushing the glass surface.
"Just a little more..." She mutters, stretching up onto her tiptoes.
                          Her fingers wrap around the plate and begins to pull it down. Pain jolts through her chest from stretching and the spasm causes her to lose her grip. The plate falls and shatters on the floor.
"Nozomi! Are you okay?"
Tamaki is at her side in an instant. She backs away from Tamaki's frantic inspection of her well-being and stares down at the broken plate. Tears well up in her eyes and Tamaki stops babbling when he notices.
"We have boxes of those plates. The maids and I have broken so many of them. It's fine I promise."
"I-It's not the plate... I'm just tired of being so useless. I just wanted to cook breakfast." She whispers.
His eyes drift to the stove where the delicious looking breakfast sat before looking down at the crying girl in front of him. He smiles warmly before pulling her into his arms.
"You aren't useless and you cooked breakfast. It's right over there and it looks delicious."
She smiles into his chest despite the blush coloring her cheeks. When Tamaki wasn't acting out and smothering her, he was very sweet and calm toward her.
"Thank you, Senpai." She mutters into his chest.
"Thank you for breakfast." He replies, then gently tilts her face up toward his. "Now, smile, it suits you."
A smile lights up her face and he grins at the beauty radiating through her.
"Better?" She asks, giggling. He nods happily. "Good. Now, get the plates. The food is getting cold."     

A/N: Not a long chapter but a little bit of a sweet/funny NoMaki fluff. :3