24. Training Camp

Chapter 24 - Training Camp

The next monday came by just too quickly too (Your Name)'s liking.

Perhaps it's the news she have to take that made it that way.

Right after the masquerade ball ended and the girl was on her way to her mansion, she received a message from Layla. Saying that on monday they will have a traning camp for the next tournament.

Obviously she felt puzzled right after that.

First of all, as far as she knew, she was no longer the assistant manager of the club. As she saw how well Layla waa doing her work and all. The girl herself said to her that she do not have to come to the gym anymore of she was busy after this.

Second of all, her present was really not necessary. As what they were going to do there was only training. With the menu prepared mostly by the captain with the help of the manager. And their training there will surely be supervised by Akashi himself. As what Kotarō told her.

And third of all, there was no way she wanted to be with Akashi again. She just got away from him, now she needed to be there again?

But, thanks to Layla's coaxing and convincing power, now there she was,waiting for the bus with all the members of the basketball team.

As she was waiting, pouting at the same time, Kotarō came to her.

"(Your Name)-chan.. What's with the sad face. People will think you're forced to be here ya know.." he said smiling. His arms dangling on the girl's shoulder.

(Your Name) pushed the boy's arm away from her shoulder.

"I WAS forced to go to this camping remember??" she said sarcasticly. While emphasizing the word 'was'.

"Thanks to you and your beloved cousin's puppy eyes.." she mumbled under her voice.

"What was that (Your Name)-chan??" Kotarō said cuping a hand on his ears and moving it closer to the girl's face.

(Your Name) flapped her arm to the boy. Shooing him away. While the boy just laughed at her effort.

"Ooh (Your Name)-chan... I know you love us... Especially me." he winked. Kept on pestering the girl. Making her even more annoyed.

"I DO NOT!!" she half screamed.

"The are at it again..." Mibuchi said as he looked straight to the two.

"They looked soo cute.. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY!?" Eikichi who was walking aside Mibuchi said. (he's a bit OOC here)

"Hurmm... If they don't stop behaving like that people are gonna thought they seriously go out with each other " Mibuchi alarmed.

While Akashi who was following behind them, clearly heard the conversation, just scoffed.

As they were closing to the bickering couple, they heard a bit of what they were saying.

"I know! To make it up to you, why don't you sit next to me.. We'll play fun games until we reached the resort...!" he began dragging the girl by her arm to the bus.

"Kotarō, I need (Surname) to sit next to me to discuss about our strategy play." Akashi said calmly before the couple reached the bus's stairs.

"Mou, Sei-chan.." Kotarō pouted.

"We both know the one you need to discuss that to is with Suzuka-chan. Sorry Akashi, but I'll be seating next to Kotarō." she said making her way into the vehicle.