25. I'm not who I used to be

Chapter 25 - I'm not who I used to be

*The morning after*

Feeling totally refreshed after a good 6 hour sleep, the (Surname) got out of bed that morning with an overly active feeling in her body.

Thinking she should use her activeness while it last, she went into the bathroom and grab her workout outfit. When she came out of the bathroom, Layla was still fast asleep on her bed. Face nuzzled in her pillow.

The girl laughed silently before she slowly went to the front door to start with her workout session. Grabbing her ipod on the way.

As soon as she stepped out of the resort's main door, the girl stretched her body. Noticing how only a few people was present there in this time of the day. She quickly shuffled her white ipod to her workout jam and started with her jogging session.

As about now, the girl had rounded the resort for about two time before she thoughts of stopping for a breather. Wiping off the sweats on her forehead, she enjoyed the fresh morning breeze. The air was cold but refreshing. Especially in the mountain covered area she's in.

The view was spectacular and the only sound in the air was the faint sound of early birds chirpping.

Until a few minutes later when (Your Name) heard another sound. It's the sound of a person running.

The girl waited for a few minutes, silently preparing herself for any unpleasant surprise, before the running person reached her standing place.

There he was, in front of her eyes was her best friend.

"Tatsuya??" she asked asking confirmation. As the familiar body stopped to catch his breath after running up the hill side with both his hands clamping hard to his knee. In a crouching position.

The person raised up his head to look at the voice who called him just now.

"(Your Name)?!!" he asked. Not believing his eyes.

"Tatsuya..."the girl exclaimed before she went to the boy's side.

"Why are you here? I mean, what are you doing here??" Tatsuya asked bewildered by the girl's presence.

"I'm here with my basketball team. Practicing for the next game.. You too?" she asked the boy.

"Yeah, we're gathering at 8. So I did a little workout before that."

"That's just soo you." the girl said as she laughed at the most true fact about the guy.

"What can I say, you do know me better than any other person." he said. Clearly with a hidden meaning behind those words and clearly the girl did not catch the hidden meaning.

"Of course. Just make sure not to overdo yourself." the girl said slightly in her stern tone.

"You know I wouldn't do things that would hurt my body." he said. Silently sighing in the inside. Hidden confession never really work with (Your Name). But he knew better that he would never had the guts to confess his feeling openly to her. At least, not yet..

"I know.." she said laughing at the comment. Finding it funny after her last retort.

Hearing to the laugh made the tall ravenette to slowly smile. Unconsciously laughing after that. The girl always have that kind of effect to him. Always turning his emotions back and forth. And instead of feeling angry, he liked the fact that she made him like that. And to be certainly honest, he wouldn't want any other girl...or boy to made him have that feeling other than the girl standing before him.