chapter nine

■•■•■

❝ Boy you belong to
me, I got the recipe. ❞
- Black Magic by Little Mix

■•■•■

"Slow down, boys. Chew your food properly. You'll end up choking your life out."

As the younger Diggory taunts at Gregory and Vincent, the boys sheepishly smiled and decided to do what she said. Blaise together with the two girls and the two boys were eating their breakfast at the Great Hall when the lovesick, Pansy Parkinson sat next to Alice with a wide smirk upon her face. Blaise, with his usual unamused face looking and judging Pansy.

"Oh I know that look on your face, Pans." Daphne told the girl who was holding a bottle that contains a sparkling pink liquid inside.

They all stared at curiously. "What on damn hell is that?" Alice asked Pansy who was holding a little pink bottle.

"I swear, Diggory. I have no idea how you get that vocabulary of cursing worse than an old smoker," Blaise said as she just chuckled.

"A love potion as you can see." Pansy replies while staring at it.

"You bought it?" Alice asked.

"During the summer break. I've been dying to test it out, and I think today is the best day to do it so. Because this is the day that I will ask Malfoy to be my partner at the Yule Ball. I was hoping I can use it some other time but when I heard they said about the Yule Ball, now I had the idea to use it."

"So you'll make him fall for you?" Blaise asked.

"Obviously. Don't be an idiot, Zabini." Pansy snapped.

"Good luck on that, Pans. I don't think he cares about you anyway." Blaise mocks with a smirk.

"Hey Goyle, let's bet that, that plan of hers won't work." Vincent said.

"Yes. I'll go with you." Goyle answered.

Daphne narrowed her eyes at them. "Oh give her a chance. What if Draco do really feel something for her?"

"What if!" Blaise emphasized the word if, as the two boys laughed.

"Don't listen to them." she interjected with a smile. "It will work."

Pansy smiled at the brunette and the blonde girl. "Thank you girls."

"So how does it work?" Daphne asked.

"Not really sure how but as I read it a while back, it should be consumed." Pansy said. "I actually didn't listen to the witch who was giving me the instructions."

"You do know it's dangerous right? Like there might be some kind of side effects and such?"

"But come on. Anything for the love of my life, Alice!" Pansy whines.

Blaise rolled his black eyes. "Of course, anything for the love of her life." he sarcastically retorded making Pansy narrow her eyes at the tanned boy.

"Shut it, Blaise!"

"Well, maybe we're suppose to make him consume it? As you said so, I guess he should eat it or drink it?" Alice asked.