yay........no

No one knows how bad it is not my family, what's left of it, or my friends. It's too hard to talk about without breaking, I hate myself so much, why do I even exist in this fucked up world, all I am is a worthless and useless piece of trash.

The first thing I hear is an annoying alarm telling me it's time to move my ass and get to school. The first day of senior year, the "most important" year, a load of bullshit if you ask me.

I put on the first pair of pants I saw
"black jeans" and a black and green checkered shirt, I went downstairs and saw my aunt and uncle having breakfast, laughing and talking with each other.
Even after 10 years of marriage they still love each other so much, "good morning" I said "good morning kiddo" my uncle said.

I went and sat down and saw aunt signe had already made me some eggs and toast "thanks, aunty" "your welcome theo" after several minutes of silence my uncle spoke up
"so theo when you gonna bring a nice young man for us to meet?"
"Umm can we not talk about that, the last thing I wanna do is talk boys with anyone" I replied calmly
"That's ok, just know your aunt and I are here if you want anyone to talk to" he said with a warm smile.
"Thank you.... well I better get going" I said getting out of my seat and putting on my shoes.
"theo, m-mary and luke aren't coming" my aunt said with hesitation while playing with her thumbs.
"Don't worry it's not like its the first time they've broken a promise" was the last thing I said before leaving.

Seven houses down I saw a moving truck, new people in the neighbourhood yay........no.

I just put my eyes on the floor trying to avoid any eye contact and continued to school.

As soon as I got to school the bell rang, so I went ti my first class with mr.paterson he makes English a little bit better with his teaching.
I sat in my seat from the past year which was in the back away from anyone I think is irritating, a lot of kids left school last year for some reason, I might hate school but I know I need it.

*Time skip class over*

Everyone was still the same as last year and walking down the school's hallways made that a fact. Everyone still stares in disgust and pity, everyone thinks that they're better than everyone else, but most importantly everyone has someone, but not me.

After a class with Mr. gorge it was time to face my friends after avoiding them for about four weeks, it was time to go to our first break.

As I went to the place in the cafeteria, sam was already there. "THEO!!! Hey" sam said while getting up to hug me with a huge smile "how are you?" "Kill me" sam said jokingly with a straight face.
"why do I relate so much to that?" I said and we both burst out laughing.

"Dude where have you been, I haven't heard from you in like a month, you didn't even respond to our Skype group calls" sam's face showed actual concern.

Before could answer Patrick was yelling "sup bitcheszzzzz" I got up and gave him a hug "how are you, I've missed you" he said" I'm good, hows josh?" I said and pat's smile went smaller "he's good he'll back tomorrow" he was smiling but I could tell he misses him a lot.

Before I could even ask, I heard Cara and ameera's voices. When I turned to look it felt like I was kicked in the gut, he had a MCR t-shirt on with dark blue pants, and he had cute glasses and- HOLY SHIT HE'S LOOKING AT ME.

I jolted my head back to the front trying to avoid any eye contact by looking to the ground.

Who is that guy, and why is he with cara and ameera?!!!