no control (RATED)

I don't know how but Chris managed to calm me down, he placed me on my bed and held me so closely, I felt so safe, I was so at peace with him next to me. I didn't know what time it was, but from the way it looked outside, it was probably about 2 or 3 am.

"Chris?" I asked quietly "yes?" he replied softly, I turned around to face him and said "thank you" he looked at me confused and said, "why are you thanking me?" "Because you're here, with me, even though I don't deserve you" I answered tearing up a bit.

There was awkward silence after that, my thoughts kept yelling at me telling me how worthless I am, until Chris spoke up "I'm here because I love you, and you are a person that I can't live without, even if you think you don't deserve it, I'm not leaving you, even when you're a stubborn piece of shit, I'm not leaving".

I looked at him, admiring his beautiful features, his amazingly dark hair, his beautiful sweet eyes, his cute plump lips, his perfectly fitting nose. Chris cut me off from my admiration to give me a kiss, that quickly turned aggressive, my hands were on the back of his neck, and his were travelling down from my chest to my torso, then to my hips holding them down firmly as he got on top of me.

I was so fucking turned on. The way his tongue works makes me melt from lust, he moved his skilful lips from mine and went down to my neck causing me to let out a moan "je-sus Chris wh-hat if someone comes i-in or hears?" I let out trying to keep my cool.

Chris removed his lips from my neck and took off my shirt and said "it's 2 am no one's coming in, and I guess you'll just have to be a little quite" he stopped and came closer to my ear and continued "even though I want to hear you scream my name, you have to be quite". his words surprised me, I mean I knew he was a tease but Jesus, I just nodded in response, afraid to open my mouth "you don't know how long I wanted to see you like this, under me, struggling to control yourself" Chris stated making my face grow hot.

*Chris's point of view*

My view of him was amazing, I wanted to do so much to him, and I wanted to fuck him so hard he can't even look at anyone, god he made me so hard. I could stay all day just admiring him and his childish, loud self, but I had more important things to take care of "so, do you agree on trying to be quiet?" I asked trying to be as serious as possible "y-yeah".

I came close to his ear and whispered: "I want you to call me daddy?" His face went bright pink and he got very flustered. "I-I mean t-there's no r-reason not to" he said hiding his face, I took my shirt off as well, this is actually happening what the fuck, why the fuck am I complaining.

I replaced my lips on his neck and.....

*Theo's point of view*

He sucked on my neck and down my chest likely leaving behind a bunch of marks as a reminder of what we we're doing. When he reached the end of my stomach, my breathing was heavy and I was waiting for his next move, he hooked his fingers in the top of my jeans and pulled them off, leaving me in nothing but my boxers.

*Chris's point of view*

I took off his jeans only to see a large bulge in his boxers, I smirked knowing that he's enjoying this as much as I am. I took off my pants and boxers as I was clearly getting impatient, he looks at my length and looked away blushing "what's wrong?" I ask "n-nothing it's just I've never done this" he replies "well then, I'll try to go easy on you" I said smirking.

I placed my hand on his very noticeable bulge and started palming it, Theo let out a moan and immediately covered him mouth with his hand "if you don't keep quiet, we're going to get caught, and if that happens I'm going to punish you and that will only be fun for me" I said still palming him and letting my dominant self-take control.

"Please s-stop tea-asing Chris" I got a little angry that he called me Chris so I spanked his thigh "why did you to that" he said confused "what did I say you should call me?" I said sternly "i-I'm sorry daddy" Theo said blushing.

I took off his boxers, I licked my fingers and shoved them into his hole.

*Theo's point of view*

I covered my mouth trying my best not to moan, but what he was doing felt so good. I arched my back as he started to move his finger around, he then added another finger, then another, and I'm so surprised I still haven't yelled out from all this pleasure.

"get on all fours" Chris said sternly, as soon as I did what I was told he slammed into me without a warning, I bit my lip so hard I might have drawn blood, but I didn't care all I could think of is keeping quiet.

It didn't hurt that much it turned to pleasure almost instantly, he squeezed my butt and spread it. I wanted to yell out FASTER, HARDER but I was too scared to even open my mouth.

He went faster and he starts grunting and moaning, only making me go even more on edge, I felt Chris grab my member (boi it's called a dick) and stroked it, going up and down at a rapid pace as he thrusted into me repeatedly, he drove me over the edge.

All that could be heard was Chris's low grunts and quiet moans, and the slight sound of skin slapping, I felt myself go overbroad as I came all over whatever the fuck I was on. Chris moaned a bit louder as he came inside of me.

Chris panted as he pulled out of me, I fell onto my bed and breathed like I didn't know what air was "Jesus you're amazing" I said "thanks but you made me feel amazing" he replied as he pulled the covers over us both.

"How did we go from a fluffy ass conversation to me getting fucked in the ass?" I say being my sarcastic little shitty self "you have a nice ass by the way" Chris said smirking "Yeah well this nice ass hurt like hell" I reply "too bad it's going to hurt a lot more from now on, that was the best sex I've ever had" he said causing my face to heat up.

"good night smart ass" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek "good night giant"

*ARE YOU HAPPY SATAN*

AN: that was that lel, I'm really perverted, sorry if there are mistakes in this one, my editor is in a different state