no...kind of...yes

*time skip two months later*

Over the span of two months and three days the little crush that I had for chris got much bigger. He was on my mind most of the time, Tommy is still an ass to me, but my biggest problem is how bad its getting in my mind.

I woke up at my alarm and got up to start my dumb daily routine, wash my face, brush my teeth, put random clothes on, maybe eat somthing, leave.

For the past two months I would walk and chris would be waiting for me infront of his house, and we go to school together, usually talking about very random things."whats your favorite type of cheese?" Chris asked with a straight face. "Swiss cheese" I say grinning, "its friday" I say "yeah it is".

"We have like four classes together today" I say slightly blushing. "Good I love spending time with you" Chris added with a smile, a smile that kills me.

We get to school and head to maths, only to be stopped by Tommy. "Where are you going? Did I tell you that you could pass" he said smirking evilly.

"Not now Tommy" I say mustering up all the confidence I could. "Who's this guy?" Chris asked "I'm the one thats gonna punch you if you don't shut up" tommy said getting angrier "lets just go the other way chris" I said as we both turn around.

I quickly realized I just did somthing stupid, i felt a hand on my bags handle and was pulled to face tommy.
"You think you can turn away like that you gay piece of shit" tommy said while getting ready to punch me.

"Dude its 2017, what's wrong with being gay" chris pointed out "IT'S AGAINST GOD" one of tommy's friends say "wow, you're dumber than I expected" chris shook his head. "Chris just go to class this will be over soon" I say "yeah chris, listen to your boyfriend, leave now and I'll forget that you called my friend dumb" tommy said getting impatient.

I see chris turn around and i realized he was leaving, of course he's gonna leave he doesn't give a fuck about you. YOU'RE WORTHLESS. YOU DESERVE THIS. ALL OF IT IS BECAUSE OF YOU ANYWAY.

All of a sudden I feel a huge force on my cheek and i feel to the ground "before you do anything else smile to the camera cause my dad, the police officer, is gonna be seeing this shit" chris said grinning "YOU FAG, THIS ISN'T FUCKING OVER" he turned to me "YOUR BOYFRIEND CAN'T DO SHIT IF HE ISN'T WITH YOU" tommy yelled and walked away but not before spitting on me.

I was about to get up but chris ran over to me "I'm so sorry i had to take him by surprise" he smiled. Fuck that smile fucken kills me. He put hand on my cheek and started tearing up "how long?" Chris said with his voice cracking "how long has he been
bul-abusing you?" "Since he found out I was gay, we were friends before, like best friends. His dad is a pastor so in the beginning of last year I realized I was gay I was open about it, he's hated me ever since, he waits for me after school when I'm alone, then him and his friends beat me, this is one of the first times he's punched me on my face" I answered avoiding eye contact the whole time.

"Does Amerra know, or Cara, Patrick, what about Sam, anyone?" Chris says frustrated  "no" I quietly say "why not they're your friends they care, they could have helped, i could have helped-well if they really did care why didn't anyone stop me when i cut for the first time or the many many times after that, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE NOTICE MY CRYS FOR HELP" I cut him off and I couldn't help but start to cry "why didn't any one stop me, why didn't anyone stop my demons and fears from consuming me, w-why"

*chris point of veiw*

He was crying, tears began to go down my cheeks as well, i loved him and I was never there, he was getting physically bullied and i never even knew. He was harming himself and I wasn't there to stop him.

I put my hand on his now purple cheek and brushed away his tears with my thumb "I'm sorry I wasn't there before, but now I am......lets go" i said "go where we're like 30 minutes late" theo said softly. I stood up and pulled him up as well, our faces were inches away and theo's face turned red "I want to kiss that tomato face so badly" I say smirking, but theo just got even redder and his eyes went wide "lets go we're skipping today, and at 6 we're going to lorenzo's party" I exclaim.

*time skip brought to you by beebo's high notes*

It was like 11 now and we've just been walking around town, god i wanted to kiss him. I've liked Theo since i first saw him and he said hi with that cute alien voice. He's hot, he has good taste in everything, he has a nice body,  he's smart, his personality is so childish and strong, and he's so dirty-minded and he says lel instead of lol.

"Chris are we just gonna walk around my legs hurt" theo wined, I smiled and said "come on we're going to my place, and at 4 we'll head to Lorenzo's to help with the party stuff" he just nodded .

we arrived at my house by 11:45 "wont your parents ask why you aren't at school?" Theo asked "not really, they both don't come back home until after school" I replied pulling him up to my room.