why?

I was in a panic, I put the knife back in a drawer, and I put on my sweat pants completely forgetting to put a band aid on.  Before I put on a shirt I could see a couple of large bruises already forming.

I went down stairs still feeling great pain, I looked through the looking hole and I saw Chris, how does he know where I live, why did he come here?

I wiped my face from any tears and opened the door.

*Chris's point of view*

I was waiting anxiously for the door to open, and then it did. his eyes were bloodshot and his face was in great distress "Chris hey... um what are you doing here?" he said with his voice cracking "I was unpacking and I saw you limping then I saw that you live a couple of houses down, so here I am"
*He looks really cute in sweatpants, but seeing him this way hurts me for some reason*

"Uh, do you want to come in" Theo said anxiously "I would love to"
We went up to his room, the first thing I see id posters everywhere all of them for bands I know and love like: panic! At the disco, twenty-one pilots, fall out boy, my chemical romance, all time low, green day, and so much more.

"Yeah, I'm guessing we have the same taste in music" Theo says still looking a little pale "really, cause my taste in music is your face" I said giving him a slight wink. We both laughed at my reference, he sat down on his bed, that was slightly messy, and he gestured for me to sit next to him.

"So what happened, why were you limping" I asked with a soft voice
"I wasn't, you must've miss judged" he said keeping his eyes away from me
"Last time I checked I have amazing eyesight so either my doctor's a liar or you are," I said raising my voice more than I wanted to.

I lowered my head in shame of my actions, but what I saw left me in shock, little spots of blood forming on Theo's pants, growing bigger with every second. "Theo.....why is there blood coming from your thigh?" I said quietly raising my head only to see him with a terrified look "i-it's nothing" Theo said standing up "your bleeding and you say it's nothing" standing up with him "why do you give a fuck, you've known me for a day, and the truth is it's not your business" he said raising his voice "you're right it's not my place, I'm sorry" I said with guilt flowing with my words
"Can you please leave, I'm tired"

I left his house confused and sad. Why do iIcare? Is it because he's a nice person or that he's funny, I'm not crushing on him am I?

*Theo's point of view*

After Chris left I quickly bandaged my cuts and cleaned my blood stained sweat pants. I climbed in my bed and cried, I cried so much my eyes hurt. No one was there to help me, to stop them, and no one was there to comfort me.

Chris was he doesn't care why would he, he doesn't know you, he probably wanted to make fun of you even more, your own friends and family don't give a fuck why would he please just shut up sorry you're stuck with me, I'm just telling you what you're oblivious to.

I don't even notice how long I've been crying, I did even notice that my aunt and uncle had come home. I quickly silenced myself, still crying softly, then aunt signe and uncle jack came into my room, aunt signe kisses my forehead, and uncle jack came and sat next to me on my bed "are you going to tell me what's wrong or are you going to blow it off like always" uncle jack said softly, i didn't reply, a minute of silence and then my uncle finally spoke "it's okay if you don't want to talk" and then my aunt continued "just know we're here for you" then they left.