lifeless

"I KNOW WHERE HE IS" Josh yells in excitement, it's 7:20 pm and it cold I just hope he's okay. Josh tells us the place, "I know where that is, it's like this little place filled with trees, it's about fifteen minutes from here" Cara said while grabbing Ameeras hand and walking away signaling us to follow her.

I was worried and scared, "I just hope he's okay, I don't even care if I get into trouble for not being at school, or not going home, all I want is for him to be okay" I said to Ameera. "So do I, I just want him to be alright, even though my parents will fucking kill me. Imma still stay out till we find him" Ameera replied. "Don't you worry we'll find him" Cara declared.

All these people are good and caring, and they clearly care about Theo greatly, if all that is true how did none of them know what's going on, why did he not tell them?

*time skip*

We got to the place where the tracker showed us. It was freezing cold, it was a wood filled with tall trees. "Why would Theo be here? We've never been here, what could have brought him here?" Josh asked. "I don't know but we can ask him when we find him" Lorenzo replied. "Then let's go" Patrick added.

We all started to walk in to the freezing woods with our flashlights on our phones looking out for him. We spread out, "THEO" Ameera called. "THEO ITS US" Patrick also called out. "THEO, COME ON DUDE WHAT EVER IS GOING ON WE CAN FIX IT" Luci yelled out. Everyone was calling out Theo's name, but I was just trying to find him, I kept walking still hearing my friends call for Theo.

My eyes widened with hope as I saw a couple of broken branches, I kept walking in that direction, the further I walked the lower their calls were. I started to lose hope until I started to hear soft crying and mumbling. I walked slowly trying to follow the sounds, then I saw a phone came in the light of my flash, when I picked it up I quickly realized it was Theo's phone.

I moved up a bit and saw him. He was laying there lifeless, tears streaming down his face as he was shivering, he was almost blue from the cold and his arms were covered in bruises. I placed his phone in my back pocket and I quickly took of my jacket, still wearing a hoody under, and I yelled "GUYS I FOUND HIM!" I started to hear cries of happiness and running coming towards Theo and I.

"Oh my god" Charlie said her voice cracking, before anyone could comment I gave my phone to Cara and carried Theo bridal style. Charlie was calling who I assume was Taz and Joy to pick us up.

*time skip*

We got in the cars Taz, Patrick, Josh, Theo and I in one car and joy, Cara, Ameera, Luci in the other and Lorenzo and Charlie decided to take the bus because there was no room left.

Theo was still quietly sobbing and he was passed out cold. To see him in this state made my heart ache. The bruise that was on his face got bigger and worse, his wrists had terrible bruises on them and his face was pale. I hated it, whoever did this to him is dead.

We got to my house and I carried him in, Luci explained everything to our parents and we all just sat in my room waiting for him to wake up.

The color started to come back to his face and he stopped crying it was about 11:30 or so. No one was talking we were just a group of frens comforting each other and hoping for the best. My mother is a doctor so she checked on him and said he was okay and that he should wake up soon, so that's what we hoped for.

Ameera was on the phone texting someone, "who you texting?" I asked. "Oh, it's a fren I made on this app thing" Ameera replied. "Cool, can I see?" "Sure, I guess" she said handed her phone over. "area_50_dun noice name" I said. "I know its clever, her name is Emma and she loves pretty much everything we do" Ameera added. "That's cool, Theo would defiantly like her" I exclaim. "Yeah he would, hopefully when he wakes up they can talk and be frens, she lives like twenty minutes from here" Ameera said smiling.

I heard slight noises coming from Theo I jumped up and quickly held his hand.

*theo's point of view*

"Where am I?" I asked. "You're at my house in my bed" Chris answered my face heated up at the fact that I was in the place where he sleeps. "How are you feeling" Patrick asked. "I'm good, but why are you all here? And why am I here?" I asked confused.

"Well at school you were very sad and we saw you run off, we searched for you for hours. We found you in the woods like  two hours away from school" Luci declared, that's when it hit me I remember now. Tears began to fill my eyes then Chris hugged me tightly "we're going to leave you two for a while, let's go get some pizza guys" Josh said gesturing to everyone else in the room.

When they left I began to sob as Chris held me close "p-please d-don't l-leave m-me" I said weakly. "Don't worry I will never leave you" he said while rubbing my back, "you don't have to tell me what happened but if you want to I'm here to listen" Chris added.

I pulled away and looked at my hands admiring the bruises on my wrists, Chris gently picked up my hand and kissed it, I felt my face heat up again as he started to caress my cheek. "I've never been this terrified" he said looking me in the eyes. "I-im sorry" I say guilt filling me up.

We sat in silence for a while until Chris said; "Theo, I have something to say." I nodded. "Go ahead".

"I'm fucking in love with you" he said as he pulled me into a kiss.