meh

I was still awake when my alarm went off, not one minute of sleep. My eyes were sore and puffy and I had zero motivation in me.

But just like everyday I sit in bed for an extra five minutes, is any of this real? Or is this just fake, like a movie or game. Is anything real?

I get up and put on my pants and TØP t-shirt. I went down stairs slowly still feeling the sting from last nights cuts, aunt signe and uncle jack were asleep since they don't work early today. I didn't bother with breakfast i just grabbed my bag put on my shoes and put in my ear phones and left.

Every step I take I feel pain shoot through my body. I open a random playlist and the first thing I hear is 'she's an American Beauty'.

I walk down the same route I always take to school, only hearing the screams of Tyler Joseph and the beats of Josh Dun. I feel someone tap my shoulder, I was scared it was Tom again. When I turned around I saw it was just Chris.

I pulled out one of my ear phones "uhh hey wanna walk to school together?" He said smiling. Fucken hell even his smile is beautiful "yeah sure" we walked in silence for about five minutes before Chris spoke up "I wanted to apologize for yesterday, it wasn't my place to butt in or make you answer questions, I'm sorry" "i-its okay" I said.  "Don't tell someone its okay after they've done something wrong or said hurtful towards you, then they'll think its okay to do it again" he said "I forgive you" I replied. "Thanks fren" he said smiling.

We made it to school when the bell rang, we had the first two classes together so we walked to design and technology with Mr. Eric together. We sat at the table we had yesterday and Sam walked in after us, "hey guys" Sam said tiredly, "god Sam whats wrong? " I asked. Sam's eyes started to well up as she said "another member from EXO left". "WHAT!! WHO?" Chris and I said at the same time. I felt my cheeks burn and he smiled "can you two stop mentally fucking each other, I'm having a crisis here" Sam said bluntly. By now my cheeks felt like fire *fucken hell Sam, you piece of shit.

"It was Tao, its so sad" Sam said
*Sam has always been a K-pop whore just like Lorenzo and Charlie
Before I could comfort Sam we hear the annoying voice of Clare say "hey guys-" "Fucking leave, I don't have time for your shit" Sam cut her off.

Clare sat far away looking at us as Chris and I comforted Sam. Mr. Eric walked over to us "is everything ok?" He asked. "NO" Sam said. "We can handle it Sir" I said still trying to get her to calm the fuck down.

"I can't believe he left, TaoTao has always been my smol Chinese panda" Sam said while looking at photos of Tao. "Fuck he's hot" Chris said without noticing what he had said. "Yes. Yes he is" Sam said "he makes me even more gay than I already am" Chris said.  *Did he just say he's gay, WHAT. I might have a chance?

We spent the rest of the period looking at photos of EXO members then switching to Brendon Urie. How are we not failing?

*time skip till lunch*

As we sat in our normal spot in the cafeteria, I had one of my ear phones in, 'I write sins not tragedies' came on "OH WELL IMAGINE AS IM PACING THE PEWS IN A CHURCH CORRIDOR" then every one joined in "AND I CAN'T  HELP BUT TO HEAR AN EXCHANGING OF WORDS, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING SAID A BRIDESMAID TO A WAITER YES BUT WHAT A SHAME, WHAT A SHAME THE POOR GROOMS BRIDE IS A WHORE" we all yelled together.
Then Chris and I yelled "I CHIME IN WITH A HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GOD DAMN DOOR"

Luci sat next to me on her phone so all I see is a picture of Josh Dun smirking "fucken dead" I say, "how is this fucking legal" Luci said "I can't I'm about to have a heart attack" we kept looking at unholy pictures of Josh when Ameera says "I'm judging both of you very deeply right now" standing behind us. I looked at her and said "meh".

I started to hear familiar voices, i turned around and there he was standing next to Patrick "JOSH" i yelled. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly "c-cant breathe" josh said "sorry" i laughed.

We walked to our table and every one got up and greeted josh, and we introduced him to chris and luci. Patrick was just grinning the whole time, just by the way they look at each other  you know they're a perfect match.