family reunion......kill me

I woke up to the sound of a camera, when I opened my eyes I see all my frens holding up their phones taking photos, Luci even brought her professional camera just to take a photo of Chris and I cuddling. Jesus fucking Christ they have no chill. "Can you guys please not" I say with my face heating up like crazy.

I try to get up but Chris just keeps me in his tight grip, which makes my face get even hotter. "Aww look even when he's asleep Chris doesn't want to let you go" Patrick says putting his hands on his cheeks. "Theo these photos look so cute, especially since you're blushing like crazy" Cara says still taking photos.

Sam walks in with a bowl of cereal in her hands and says "later we'll choose the best photos and we can send that to each other". "You too Sam" I say rather pissed off. "Dood I've been waiting for this fucking ship to sail since fucking day one" she said before continuing to eat.

"I wish they would leave so I could kiss you" Chris whispers in my ear, my face keeps getting hotter. Chris sat up causing myself to as well. "Good morning children. Having a nice Saturday morning, I know I am" Chris says as he puts his hand over mine.

"That's fucking adorable" Lorenzo said grinning. "I agree. also I forgot to say that there's a shit tone on pancakes and waffles down stairs. Who knew Chris's mum loves to cook" as soon as Sam said that everyone ran downstairs leaving Sam, Chris and I alone in the room. "You're welcome" Sam said while leaving and closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door clicked shut, I was pinned to the ground by Chris. "You look adorable when you blush, but I wanna see if I can make your face go even redder" he said as he came closer to my lips, he stopped just before his lips touched mine. He looked at my lips with lust and said, "I love you so much, but I want to hurt you in beautiful ways". My breath hitched at his statement. "Then do it" was all I had to say before he smashed his lips with mine.

Almost immediately he turned the kiss into a very heated make out session, he pulls away and starts to kiss my neck. "W-w-what i-i-if someone w-w-walks in?" I managed to choke out, but he ignored my comment and continued until he found a spot that made my quite moans go loud.

I felt him smirk, and start to nibble at that same spot, by now I was a hot mess, I was getting harder by the second. He started to grind on me which only made me even harder "j-jesus fuc-king chr-istttt".

*Chris's point of view*

Seeing him like this turned me on in a massive way, teasing him at this point was like torturing myself, he looked so fucking hot, I just wanted to fuck him until he can't even think.

Theo started to tug at the bottom of my shirt telling me he wanted me to show some skin, I broke away from his neck to take of my shirt.

Then his phone rang. "Mother fucker" Theo whined as he grabbed his phone. "Hey uncle jack-yeah I'm fine, what they're here? Y-yeah I'm coming right now, see you in a few".

"Come on I want to introduce my new boyfren to my shit face siblings" Theo said opening the door smiling at me cutely. At that moment, I knew that I was deeply and utterly in love with this emo Koreaboo.

"Sure just let me change my clothes" I said while smirking at the idea that I just got. I stood up and started stripping off my clothes, Theo's eyes went wide and that just made me smirk.

"W-what are y-you doing?" he said swallowing his drool. "I'm changing my clothes" I said calmly and innocently. "O-okay I'll l-leave then" he said heading to the door, so I just turned him to face me and I pinned him against the door. His face went bright red. "For the past two months I've wanted to kiss that face, and now that I have, I never want to stop" I said only making him go even more red.

Before I could continue my teasing he grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply, I knew he was kinky as fuck but this surprised me. He pulled back and patted my chest saying "I'll be waiting downstairs, don't be late" and he left me in my room alone and with a massive hard on, fucking great.

*Theo's point of view"

Fuck it was hard to leave him, there was a lot of things that were hard in that room, I couldn't stop smiling as I went down the stairs, I finally have him, and I don't intend on leaving him any time soon either. What if he leaves you. He won't. Please he's probably just acting like he loves you. SHUT UP I WONT LET YOU RUIN MY HAPPY MOMENT YOU BITCH.

"Guys I guess Theo finally got to third base" Sam said grinning. "Little virgin Theo is finally getting some action" Patrick added. "Awwwwww Chris was his first kiss" Ameera stated. "staph Chris's parents are gonna listen" I said quietly. "Oh don't worry dear we love that you and Chris are a couple" his mum said, then she came close to me and said quietly "just don't get my sheets dirty".

My face just kept getting hotter and hotter, I hate these people, but I love them so much that my life would be empty without them. When Chris came down stairs, we got our stuff and we left along with every one of our frens, "so Sunday we'll meet at our spot at 4 pm okay" I said to my eager frens. "Okay" they all said.

Sam and Ameera walked up to me and gave me hugs "if that shit face says or does anything call us, I will fucking murder that dick" Sam said referencing my brother. "I will" I replied. "At least Chris is with you, and that gives me some sort of peace of mind" Ameera said. We said our good byes and started walking to my house.

"I like seeing your aunt and uncle, so this should be fun" Chris said hoping for the best. "If my brothers their it won't be". He put my hand in his and smiled "I'll be here to help then".