please don't

After that we just played some music and danced for hours listening to Kpop and emo songs.

The bad thing about getting your friends drunk is that you have to drive them home in the end. I called Jack and told him I'd be sleeping at Lorenzo's house, he was cool with it.

Everyone was ded af, joy was sleeping in Lorenzo's bed. Loren and Charlie were cuddled up next to each other on a blow up mattress, Ameera and Cara were sleeping on the couch holding each other's hands, Josh was on the floor with a pillow behind his head and Patrick sleeping on his chest, Luci was sleeping on a recliner chair, and Sam left because her house is close and "fuck that I'm going to sleep in my bed".

I was on the front porch crying softly until Chris came and sat next to me "do you want to talk about it?" He asked. "N-no I don't w-want to burden y-you with my stupid life" I say with my voice cracking many times.

"Your life is all that I think about most of the time" he said. "Why? Why would you care about me? I'm worthless" I said admiring my shoes.

He pulled my face softly to face him and said "you are not worthless, I would give anything to make you happy, and I care because.......for the past two months I've gotten to know you and you're the best and kindest person I know" Chris said looking at me with his beautiful hazel-brown eyes.

He was biting his lower lip and started leaning closer.

*Chris's point of view*

I leant closer, god I just want to kiss him and I will, he closed his eyes as I got closer...

His phone rang

fucking piece of shi-

*Theo's point of view*

I was so fucking close, who the hell is calling me now it's like 3 am. Jackpot by Block b was playing until I picked up without checking who it was.

"Hello?" I say.
"Theo heyyy" my drunk brother said from the other side of the phone,
"What do you want Jordan" I said already hating our conversation.

"Can't iii say hoii t o my littlell brother" he said in a slur.
"It's been three months since you and Ally spoke to me" I state.
"Jesus y ou're still an angsty fuckkk" Jordan replied.

"Dude I don't have time for your shit, when your sober talk to me" I say with an angry tone.

"Fine duuuuude justt tellign you Ally and I are coming this weekind" he said totally wasted. Before I could say anything else he hung up.

I huffed in frustration then I felt a hand on my shoulder, "it's okay, don't let him get to you" he said sweetly, his voice is beautiful, his hair, his eyes, everything. I put my hand on his feeling its warmth, so he brought my hand to his lips and kissed it gently sending shivers down my spine.

Even though I wanted to kiss him so badly and do some other stuff... We just sat there looking at each other until the sun rose, I didn't even notice that I was falling asleep, all I knew was that I was in his arms safe from my thoughts and from everyone else.

*Chris's point of view*

He fell asleep in my arms, he looked so adorable, I was so close but no his brother had to drunk dial him. I'm still so angry, I just wanted to beat the shit out of Tom. The thought of beating his face in was great, but Theo doesn't want that so I will respect his wishes.

I just don't understand what's going on with me I'm usually cool with past crushes I've had but with him I take one look at him and I just want to push him against a wall and do amazing things, dirty but amazing.

It was Friday so we have school today, so I decided to wake everyone up "hey Theo" I whispered, he opened his hazel-green eyes, and his hair was sticking out, so fucken cute.

"So did you finally fuck each other?" Sam said walking up the porch, my face got hot from the thought and Theo jumped off my lap and said, "Let's wake everyone up" his face was a bright pink, Jesus all he needs is cat ears or a flower crown, and i'll die.

*Theo's point of view +time skip to first period*

I had English first so I won't see any of my frens, but I will see Tom, why is it him of all people that have to be in my English class and sit next to me.

I sat and put my bag in the seat next to me hoping he would fuck off, yeah right, "move the bag fag" Tom said like the fuck face he is. I didn't look at him so he just moved my bag off the seat and put it behind me, class started and he hadn't annoyed me yet, hey I'm not complaining, all I want is him to leave me alone.