stop

English felt like it was going on forever, minutes started feeling like hours. Finally, the bell rang and I got up but Tom pushed me back down to my seat. "Let me go" I whispered, the teacher still in the room "boys come on recess started" she said. "Miss is it okay if we stay in class, there's something I don't understand and Theo said he would help me" Tom said as innocently as he could.

I opened my mouth to disagree but he grabbed one of my wrists and squeezed it painfully, tears filled my eyes knowing what is going to happen. It's happened three times before. "Yes of course, that's fine" she said, I wanted her to look at me, just so she can see that I don't want to stay here. I felt like there was a boulder on my chest.

The door closed as the teacher left the room, I try and get up but it was still no use, he came closer. "Stop" I said. "Come on Theo you're a slut we both know that" he said pulling at my hands. "Let me go" I say louder, "don't fucking raise your voice at me!" "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell pulling my arm trying to get free from his grip.

I felt a strong force on my face, he slapped me "I said don't fucking yell" he started to pull my hand towards his crotch. Tears were falling down my face "stop p-please just s-stop, let me g-go and I won't t-tell anyone, j-just let me go" I said still trying to break free.

"Come on Theo lighten up, you're already gay, this shouldn't be any different" Tom said pulling my hand closer to his area. I pull my hand back with all and any strength I have, but it was no use he was much stronger than I was. Please, someone, come through the door, anyone please just come and save me.

He was looking at me straight in my eyes with a sick smile on his face. "P-please Tom, I d-don't want t-this, just l-let me g-go" I say unable to control my breathing. He didn't care if I wanted this or not, all he cared about is about what he wanted. He stopped my hand inches away from his crotch "this is your fault, if you weren't so different I wouldn't have even noticed you, we would have still been friends".

He pulled my hand closer as I pulled it further away, "HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE" I yelled still trying to pull away. He used his other hand to cover my mouth, you can't stop him, no one is gonna walk in and stop him, your 'friends' don't even know what's happening.

He got closer to me. I was still struggling to keep my hand away from him, but he was stronger. He made me touch him. Tears were flooding my eyesight as he started to moan, all I heard after that was the bell and he let go of my wrist just before the teacher walked in.

I grabbed my bag and ran, when a teacher stopped me, "why are you crying Theo, is everything okay?" "N-no m-miss, T-tom ju-" "-oh don't worry about Tom, he was probably joking around" she cut me off. "B-but he ju-" "-Theodore that's enough it was probably your doing" she cut me off again, realizing it was no use I continued to run away from that class and the teacher. I ran away from the school, I heard familiar voices call for me but I kept running.

*Chris's point of view*

I saw Theo running out of school Ameera, Sam, and I called him but he didn't reply, so I ran after him. I kept calling for him but eventually, I lost sight of him. I soon got a text from Ameera.

(A=Ameera C=Chris)

A= what's going on did you find Theo?

C= no, he outran me

A= WHAT

A= I really worried

C= me too

C= do you know where he might have gone?

A= I might have an idea, come to the back entrance of the school and we will all go look together

C= we don't know what happened but we need to be there for him

A= we'll find him

*Theo's point of view*

I don't know how long I've been running, I kept running until I was away from people, away from everyone and anyone. I found a little place surrounded by trees and sat there.

I opened my phone and saw about a hundred notifications all from my friends asking where I was. I silenced my phone and cried. I looked at my wrist and saw a large bruise.

I feel dirty, I feel violated, disgusted, and alone, I can't breathe, I want to die, I want everything to end. I was reliving what happened over and over, I felt heat in my chest, I couldn't control my mind or my body, I was unable to get any oxygen, all I see is darkness overcoming me.

*Chris's point of view*

We kept looking for hours and hours, calling him and texting and he wasn't at his house. Everyone that was with me were: Cara, Ameera, Sam, Charlie, Lorenzo, Patrick, Josh, and Luci, whereas Taz and Joy went to look in Theo's favorite places to go, but still no sign of him.

We sat down in despair "we've been walking around for hours and still no sign of him" Cara declared. "So what, we'll walk around for more, because I'm not going to rest until we find him and help him" Ameera said raising her voice a little. "Ameera has a point he's our best friend, I'm not leaving till we find him" Patrick added. "Yeah me too" Josh said agreeing with them, everyone nodded in agreement.

"OH MY GOD WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE!" Josh yelled. "What, what's happening?" I said. "I know how to find Theo" he said. "REALLY! HOW?!" Lorenzo asked. "Before the school holidays Theo and I downloaded this app thing so we can literary keep track of each other" Josh said. "SO YOU CAN TRACK HIS PHONE?!" Ameera said with a smile.