hope?

*Theo's point of view*

I couldn't even believe what was happening, like what the fuck, he's kissing me, he's really doing it, WHY AM I FUCKING COMPLAINING, KISS BACK YOU FUCKWIT.

I closed my eyes and began to kiss back, all the shit that happened just disappeared like no one else existed, no one but us.

Chris moved his hand to my back deepening the kiss, and I grabbed the back of his neck, there was no room left between us. Chris pulled away and said catching his breath, "I'm guessing you feel the same way". "Nope I just kissed you for fun" I say sarcastically as I got out of his bed, only to be pulled back onto his lap and he pulls me into a kiss, but a very different one, this one was filled with (teen hormones) I mean passion.

His tongue finds its way to my mouth, dancing along with mine and I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss, I can feel his erection growing under his pants, and I felt heat rush to my face.

"Hey guys the pizza's here" Luci said as she marched into the room, her eyes went wide and she had a wicked smile on. I jumped off Chris my face growing hotter "OH MY FUCKING DICK BALLS" she yelled out.

Everyone else ran into the room and Luci said "THEY WERE FUCKING MAKING OUT!" Sam walked up to both Chris and I and said "fucking finally you fuckwits". "Jesus, it took you long enough" Patrick said putting his arm around a grinning Josh. "Holy shit I need to tell Emma" Ameera said while looking at her phone. "Good thing this happened Char and I were going to take matters into our own hands" Lorenzo declared with Charlie nodding next to him. "Yeah we get it you liked each other for so long, but you know that literary everyone knew" Taz added with Joy just standing next to her nodding and stuffing her face with pizza.

By now, my face felt like lava and Chris was just smiling at everyone. "Yes we are a couple, if that's okay with Theo" Chris said while standing up and walk next to me. "U-uh y-yeah of course I-its more than O-okay" I declared very nervously. "Then it's fucking official, the emo lovers are actually lovers now" Luci said getting way too excited. "MUM, DAD GUESS WHAT" Luci continued running to where her parents are.

Chris just laughed slightly, took my hand and went downstairs, with everyone else following. We sat in a circle around the pizza boxes, at that moment I felt happy, and nothing was wrong, all my frens around me like this, and him by my side, for the first time in a long time, life was okay.

*time skip*

Chris and I were sitting on the front deck of his house, the voice of our frens can be heard in the distance. "Theo?" he asked. "Y-yeah?" I replied. "If is okay with you, I would like to know what happened yesterday at school" as he said those words, the memories flooded back, all the memories, my eyes started to water.

"I'm sorry I didn't want to make you cry, I want to know, but if it hurts you to talk about it, you don't have to tell me, I won't be mad or anything" he said hugging me tightly. I cried softly feeling his comfort and warmth. Does he really love me, even if he does I don't deserve it, but I'm going to try to make him happy.

We sat there for a while only hearing our frens voices and my soft crying, until I spoke up and said "I'm g-going to tell you, because I want to tell you, j-just please don't hate me after", "I could never hate you" he said with a sweet smile on his face.

"I-it was Tommy" I say and Chris clenches his fists. "H-he's done this to me a c-couple of times b-before..." I say as tears started to roll down my cheek. "Theo you don't have to tell me if it hurts you t-" "no I want to tell you" I say cutting him off.

"H-he would m-make me t-touch h-him, and h-he w-would try and t-touch me" I say trying to breathe, by now tears were soaking my face. "H-he would say t-things about m-my b-body, and w-what h-he w-would d-do to me" I continue.

Before I could say more Chris put his arms around me and hugged me tightly, and I just cried even more "it's okay you don't have to tell me everything, I'm here and I'm not leaving, but if he fucking touches you again I will kill him" Chris says while rubbing my back with his voice cracking a little.

After a few minutes, Chris said "they need to know, but if you don't want to tell them that's okay too". "I want to tell them, b-but can you b-be there with me?" I say shyly. "I'll always be there Theo" he stated as he got up pulling me with him.

By now the sun had started to rise and we walked back inside to join our frens, we went up to Chris's room to find all our frens sleeping. Chris had a lot of bean bags in his room, so Cara, Patrick, Ameera, and Josh were sleeping on those, Luci was in her room with Lorenzo and Charlie sleeping on her extra bed. Taz and joy were on the couch downstairs, while Sam was on Chris's bed (typical).

Chris just took a pillow, put it on the floor, and patted the spot next to him. He pulled me close to him and he wrapped his arms around me giving me the best type of warmth, and I could feel his breath on my neck.

He'll probably leave before you wake you up, I mean who would stick around for YOU?

"I promise I'll be right here when you wake up okay" Chris said softly his words full of care, I believed him with all my heart. I felt myself slowly drift off to sleep knowing that I have him by my side.