One shot

I'm so pissed at them, all of my frens are stupid, do they not understand that this will get them in trouble. I mean Chris should know, his dad is a police officer. WHY DO I CARE, I TRIED TO STOP THEM, ugh and they leave me with the two people that can kick my ass.

"I just texted Patrick and told him to film everything" Cara announces. "In case something bad happens...right?" Charlie asked. "No, I wanna see what they're gonna do" Cara replied grinning.

"Can you guys stop ignoring me now it's been fifteen minutes, and I'm bored" I say to get their attention. "Fine we'll stop, and it's a fricking park go play" Charlie replied still salty. "No, play with me, both of you" I put on my baby voice. "Fine" Cara declared rolling her eyes before they both followed me to the playground.

*Ameera's point of view*

I fucking hate him, I want to kill that dick because of what he did to Theo. I didn't really understand what it was exactly, but I did understand that he's been bullying him and he touched him inappropriately, and that is disgusting, it's even more disgusting that he did this to my fren.

"Loren how long till we're there?" I ask politely. "Uhh about ten minutes" he replied. He owned an 8-seater car so we all fit in there, Loren was driving Sam next to him, with Chris, Josh, and Patrick in the middle and in the back was Luci and I.

"It's too quiet for me, Loren gimmie the aux cord" Sam demanded. "It's in front of you, can you play bts?" Loren asked cutely. "Sorry fam but it's a no, there's a lot of new songs and this car needs to be blessed" Sam smirked, giving them an excuse.

Loren just continued driving as Sam quickly plugged in the phone and played Diamond by Exo. Chris wasn't really in the mood, he must have been burying all his anger for Tommy for a while, I think that's what Theo asked him to do.

I would have kicked Tommy's ass even if Theo said not to. "Hey, Ameera?" Luci waved her hand in front of my face. "Yeah" I replied. "You wanna see Pete Wentz's nudes?" she asked with an evil grin. "No, I'm good" I replied dryly, hoping I didn't sound mean. I don't want to sound mean especially if it's to my frens.

"Did I just hear someone say Pete Wentz's nudes, cause I wanna see that shit" Patrick said turning to face Luci. "I got you, here they are" Luci replied handing Patrick her phone.

I swear when I get my hands on that shit face he's gonna regret even looking at Theo

*Sam's point of view"

I could tell that Chris is trying his best to keep his cool, but it's fucking his fault too, he knew Theo wasn't feeling well, ugh fucking fuckwit. I changed the song to 'Last Dance' by BigBang to try to put Chris in a good-ish mood.

"Why don't you put on emo music?" Loren whispered. "Hehe, I don't have any emo songs on my phone right now" I replied, Loren just shook his head at me. "Plus do you really want him to listen to songs that are either about death or about hating everything" I added, and Loren nodded in agreement.

"Oh shit" Loren breathed out calmly. "What it is?" Josh asked. "That's his house" Loren said as he turned off his car, but before any of us could say anything Chris stormed out of the car. "Fuck this isn't good" Luci screeched. "You guys don't know how angry he is, he might just kill the guy" she added.

We all quickly left the car and ran after Chris.

*Chris's point of view*

I've had so much anger and hatred piling up in me since the day I saw Tommy punch Theo. I want to murder that dick, he's not only a bully, but he's the bully of a person that I am so massively in love with.