Part Nine ~

They went out of the garden and saw the hiring fire burning something so Leon got a branch and poked it out when it came out of the Fire, he saw the picture of him and Violetta and how much it burnt.

Maxi: That's all she wanted was a stupid photo of you two?

Leon: I don't think it's just about the photo I think she's hinting that she either wants to kill me or Violetta or just burn our relationship.

Broduey: Oh, come on Leon we're just guessing we really don't know what she wants so why should we stand here and guess? When Francesca and Camila are in that house with Violetta and there's Lara on the loose, we shouldn't leave them alone.

Leon: Then go back in I'm fine out here I'm going to find out a plan.

They all went back in apart from Federico and Diego.

Diego: But why would she want Violetta now?

Leon: Because she still loves me, so she will do anything to get Violetta away from me.

Lara: *Behind the tree* Very good, Leon you understand now drop the photo in the fire and let go of her.

Leon: Where are you, Lara? Come out now.

Diego: This is freaking me out, I'm going back in.

Federico: I'm going back in to.

Leon: Okay Lara, you got me alone now come out wherever you are.

Lara: *Walks down to him* I've always wanted you alone away from everyone.

Leon: Leave Violetta alone she's not involved this is about me and you like you said.

Lara: Oh, but going after Violetta is more fun the way she screams and cries, awe you should see her Leon she cries your name every night, doesn't she?

Leon: What do you want? Just tell me, go on.

Lara: YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT LEON VARGAS!!!

Leon: Yeah, you aren't getting it because it doesn't belong with you.

Lara: Oh, really you don't belong with me?

Len: No, I don't.

Lara: Remember when we had that amazing night under the stars you told me there isn't any girl in the world that you could be with.

Leon: I lied that's all our relationship was a distraction I didn't feel anything for you the way I feel with Violetta.

Lara: No, but what if she didn't make it to your wedding, will you marry me instead?

Leon: Look, Lara enough of your games, okay, and you can tell your partner in crime that if he or you lay one finger on Violetta or the wedding you will answer to me got it?

Lara: You won't get away from us easily.

Leon: Well, it's either that or I'll use you your choice.

He walked into the house and Lara left.

Violetta: LEON?

Leon: Yeah, I'm here.

Maxi: Well, is she coming back?

Leon: I can't say.

Broduey: Well, did she say?

Leon: She said that I can't get away easy

Violetta: She's coming to kill me isn't she no Leon I'm not ready for death just yet.

Leon: That's not going to happen.