Chapter 2

Lex struts over to our booth, her long beach blonde hair flowing behind her. "Oh hello you two. Finally decided that you two should come out in public I see." She laughs and her mate, I'm guessing, laughing along with her. "Would you just leave us alone? I mean you must have something better to do like fuck every bloke in town." I say with a smirk on my face. I see her raise her hand towards me, but Niall catches it before I can. 

"Now, do you really think that's a good idea, Lex?" Niall questions her. "Oh yes. I really do, Ni. She is the reason that we are no longer together! Can't you see that?" Niall cringes slightly at his nickname that only his closest mates and his family call him. His nostrils flare with rage and his fists clench at his sides. "Just get out of my face and don't ever talk to me or her," he points to me, "again. You got that?" Lex gives us a smirk and says "I can do whatever the hell I want. I mean you should know that when we were in your car fu-"

"ENOUGH!" Niall cuts her off. "Just get out of here! No one even wants you here!" The whole shop is staring at our table. "Niall, calm down." I calmly tell the raging boy in front of me. "Oh that's it just let the slut tell you what to do!" Lex screams and before I know it my hand has connected to her cheek. Lex is holding her cheek in pain. "YOU BITCH!" 

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave or take this outside." I didn't even realise that the manager had walked up to us. "If anything make them leave!" Lex is such a spoiled bitch, always getting what she wants. 

"All of you will either leave now or I'll just have to call the police to escort you out." He warns once more. I grab my bag and jacket and head out to the street. "She's always asking for trouble. Why does she have to be like that?" Niall asks me. I laugh and say, "I have no idea, Ni. She just needs to feel some sort of control, I guess." He cringes at his nickname still thinknig about Lex calling him that.

Niall then lets out hs loud laugh, "Just like someone else we know." I know he's talking about my father, but I know that under that dickhead attitude is a real man, a real father that every young girl dreams of. He's just afraid to show that side. 

                                              ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Everything is spinning. I feel so dizzy that I can't stand. Someone is trying to hold me up but I keet falling and falling, farther and farther away from them. I don't know who this person is. It looks like a tall thin boy with curls trying to save me from falling. Why would anyone want to save me? 

"Why are trying to help me?" I manage to say. He looks down at me with his arm reaching for me. I try to grab on but I slip and start falling again. Everything is spinning. I can't seem to hold my ground.

I am startled by the sound of my alarm going off. I am covered in sweat and the dream is slowly slipping from me. I wouldn't even call it a dream, it was more of a nightmare. But the question is, who was that boy in my "dream"? I decide to not think about it any longer and get ready for college.

I take a shower and do my hair the way I always do, natural. My hair is naturally thick and wavy with just a hint of curl to it. People tell me that they would die for my head of hair. I usually respond with "If you want to die of heat exhaution, by all means have it."

As I am putting on my makeup, my phone rings and I see Nialls name appear on the screen. "Hello?" I say into my phone. "Mornin' Princess! I'm still picking you up, yeah?" Niall is too cheery in the morning but that makes me love him even more. "Yes you are." I laugh. "Okay good. Oh and Zayn will be in the car as well." Before I can even ask he adds, "and don't worry I'll tell him that yo get shot gun."

"You know me all too well, Ni. I'll see you in five." I hang up the phone and finish getting dressed. Right on time I hear a honk outside. I run to the car without even saying good morning to my father. I just need to get the hell out of here.