Part 3

~Midnight~

I'm dying. Joyce, Grace, and Daisy are the people who killed me, and all I did was kiss Lee. All these thoughts run through my head "So cold...someone help me please... help me." I feel a hand grab my wrist and pull me into there body.

"So warm..." I feel the warmth of someone else's body.

I feel lips on mine and then I can breathe. I slowly open my eyes to see dark hair. "It's not Lee. Hair as dark as night and eyes as blue as the sea." He backs up a little, I see his eyes and my voice cracks as I speak "So pretty. Your eyes..." my voice trails off and my vision goes blank.

"Wake up! Are you okay?" A male voice echoes through my head.

I slowly open my eyes, cough up water, and I look around. "The hospital? What happened? Why am I here?" I look over to see Lee sitting in a chair across the room, and to see my Mr. Garret hovering over me.

"Marianna! Thank God you're okay." Lee wakes up and runs over to me.

"Mari...I was so worried. I'm sorry I left." He says tearing up.

"It's fine, but what happened?" The door to my room opens and two people walk in; one was the doctor and the other was a young man I didn't know.

"How are you feeling, Marianna?" The doctor asks looking at me kindly.

"I'm okay, but I'd really like to know what happened." The young man steps forward and looks at me.

"I'm the one who found you and brought you here. My name is Cole." I sit up.

"Nice to meet you, too. So does that mean you know what happened to me?"

He smiles "Yeah I do."

I pause for a few seconds "So...are you going to tell me or not?" he shrugs.

"Sure, I was going for a midnight swim, I found you drowning, pulled you to shore, and gave you mouth to mouth." My face gets red and Lee grabs my hand.

"Thank you for saving me." The doctor clears his throat.

"Miss. Kambi if you are feeling better you may go home." Mr. Garret talks before I get the chance to.

"Of course she can go home. Lets all leave so she can get dressed." Everyone leaves the room except for Cole.

"Can you please leave so I can get dressed?" he walks closer to me.

"W-What are you doing?" I back into the wall and pins me against it with both of his hands on either side of me. He moves closer to me and leans in to whisper in my ear.

"You owe me your life," He backs up, looks at my red face and smiles "which means you have to do what I tell you or everyone will find out your secret." He moves his hands, backs up putting his hands in his pockets and leaves my room with a wave.

I look around my room to see one of my bags with some of my clothes in it and I pull out some clothes and put them on, blue jeans, a plain black tang-top, and white converse. I walk out of the room to see everyone waiting for me. "Marianna lets go." Mr. Garret walks over to me and grabs my hand.

He pulls me out of the hospital and back to the orphanage. "I'm hungry, make me something." I stare at him.

"Are you serious? I just got back from the." He walks me to me and smacks me across the face.

"Make me something now!" I touch my cheek.

"Okay." I walk to the kitchen and make him a sandwich.

"Here you go." I hand him the sandwich when the doorbell rings, and I go answer the door.

"Lee? What are you doing here?" he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him.

"What happened to your face?" with his other hand he gently caresses my cheek. "Did Garret do this to you?" I shrug.

"Mari, I'm sorry I left you at the beach." I smile and kiss his cheek.

He looks at me, slowly moves in, and gently kisses my cheek. "I wanted you to kiss me somewhere else." I blush and he chuckles.

"Here," he kisses my neck, "or here." He kisses my chest.

I blush "No, but those places are nice, too. I wanted you to kiss my lips." He smiles, kisses my lips gently, he cups my face and I grab his hips and pull them closer to me. He stops to catch his breath.

"Wow, I want more." He deepens the kiss, but before I could move my arms Mr. Garret yells.

"Marianna! Work called so I'll be leaving!" He slams the back door as he leaves.

"He's gone, what do you want to do now?" He grabs my waist, pulls me closer to him, and kisses my neck. A noise escapes my lips and my face turns red.

"Does it feel good, Mari?" He asks me, I nod and he gently bites my ear when the phone rings and ruins the moment.

"Lee," he gently bites my neck and another noise escapes my lips, "please let me answer it." He stops and lets me go.

"Hello? Garret household, Marianna speaking." The voice on the other side of the phone makes my cringe.

"Meet me at the beach in twenty minutes." I sigh.

"Who was it?" Lee walks up behind me and hugs me.

I smile and put my hands on his. "Nobody important, but I have to leave in about ten minutes." He kisses my neck and whispers in my ear.

"What do you want to do until you have to leave?" I raise one hand to his neck and grab his hair.

A low, sexy grunt escapes his lips. "What do you have in mind?" I back up a little bit and another low grunt is heard.

"Whatever you want." He says as I move forward, turn around, grab his collar and pull him closer to me.

"Really? Whatever I want?" I whisper in his ear as I nibble on his earlobe.

"Yes, baby girl anything you want." His hands on my waist, my arms around his neck, he leans in to kiss me when I move my up to his ear and whisper.

"I have to go." I move my hands to his chest and he loosens his grip on my waist when I kiss him on the lips then push him off of me.

He chuckles and takes a step back "You little tease," He rubs the back of his neck and sighs, "just be careful." I nod.

"I will." I walk him to the door that was left open, and wave goodbye. "Now it's time to meet Cole." I think with a sigh.

I run upstairs, grab my swimsuit, and head towards the beach.