Part 1

"Thank you." I whisper, we put our clothes on and we walk back to our apartment. When Cole passed I moved in with Ryker because I couldn't handle living in Cole and my apartment. I loved Cole, and seeing him die in front of me was hard, so Ryker offered I moved in with him and I have my own bedroom.

He opens the door for me, but before we walk in I look over to see a young man, but I couldn't see his face. "What's wrong?" Ryker asks me.

"Nothing. I thought I saw someone that I knew." We walk inside and I sit on the couch shivering.

"You cold? Wanna cuddle?" He looks at me with a huge grin on his face and he winks.

"Nope, I'm getting in the shower," I stretch, stand up, and walk to the bathroom, "and no you can't join me." I hear him sigh and I take my long, hot shower. I get out of the shower, get dressed and sit on the couch. Ryker is asleep on the couch and I sit right next to his head, his feet wouldn't move, and he feels the couch move and lays his head on my lap.

"Play with my hair again." He mumbles, and I do. I run my fingers through his soft hair, intertwining my fingers in his brown locks. He moves one of his hands to my thigh.

"Your hand is cold." I saw quickly moving his hand away.

"No, you're warm." He mumbles and moves his hand in-between them.

"Your hand is so cold," I move his hand and stand up. "I'll get you a blanket."

"No, just cuddle with me." I roll my eyes and grab him a blanket.

"Here," I threw the blanket at his face, "Move over." He moves over and I sit down next to him. He wraps an arm around my shoulder.

"I made you cold so I'll warm you up," I lean in and lay my head on his shoulder; his hand touches my waist and I flinch. "Sorry, did I scare you?"

"No, your hand is cold." It's my fault for wearing shorts and a tang top.

"I'm sorry," He moves his hand off my skin, "What do you want to watch?" He grabs the remote.

"A movie." He raises an eyebrow.

"Which movie?" I think for a moment.

"I don't care, a horror movie." He smiles.

"Okay." he puts on Paranormal Activity 3.

"Let me rephrase, a good horror movie," I grab the remote and put on the movie IT. "Here this is a really good movie." His grip tightens and he moves me closer to him.

I cover my eyes and I cling onto his shirt. "It's even that scary." My grip tightens.

"Shut up! I have a fear of clowns." He smiles.

"Oh really? Halloween is coming up, should I be a clown?" I punch him in the arm.

"Stop!" I pout and he starts tickling me. "No." I start laughing and he ends up on top of me, looking down at me.

"Adeen," His face slowly moves towards mine, but screaming in the background ruins the moment. He sighs "Well." I grab his face and kiss him.

The kiss is sweet at first; one of his hands is on my waist and the other hand holding himself up, I wrap my arms around his neck and I bring him closer. He sits up and looks down at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I blush and he grabs my waist and moves me to straddle him.

"You're so beautiful." He kisses my lips again, but this time it's more passionate. My arms around his neck, my fingers intertwined in his hair, his rough hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

I stop kissing him "You think so?" he kisses my neck and a small moan escapes my lips. He nibbles on my neck and moves up to my earlobe and nibbled on that; another moan escapes my lips.

"Yes, you're extremely beautiful." I kiss him and stick my tongue into his mouth.

A sexy, low grunt escapes his mouth and I smile against his lips. There was a knock at the door.

"No, don't go." He tightens his grip on my waist.

"I don't want to believe me, but they won't go away otherwise." He sighs.

"Fine, I'll answer it." I giggle.

"It'll be awkward if you answer it." I wink at him and I get off of him.

He covers himself with a pillow, "It's all your fault." He blushes. I wink at him and go and answer the door.

"Hello?" I open it and no one is there. "Umm, okay?" I begin to close the door when a hand touches the door and I see Mr. Garret.

"I came over to see you," he looks at my rosy cheeks and sees Ryker on the couch, looking over the top of the couch. "Did I come at a bad time?" I smile.

"Umm, maybe." Ryker stands up, slowly walks over to us and he hugs me from behind.

"Oh, when did you two start dating?" Ryker blushes and nuzzles his face into my neck.

"Just recently actually." He sighs.

"Mari, you can do so much better." Ryker sighs against my neck and his breath tickles.

"Dad, listen," I take a deep breath, "I know how you felt about Cole, but he's gone and he's not coming back," I pause, "Ryker makes me happy and I haven't been happy in a long time." He sighs.

"Fine, but if he hurts you let me know." He leaves and Ryker goes and sits down on the couch.

I walk over to the couch and sit down, my eyes feel heavy, I sit down and I fall asleep.

"Mari, wake up! Please wake up! I can't live without you!" I feel someone shaking me my eyes slowly open and I see Cole hovering over me trying to wake me up.

I open my mouth to talk, but the taste of blood fills my mouth and I cough it up.