Part 2

The taste of blood in my mouth is fresh. "Mari?" My eyes slowly flutter open and I see Cole hovering over me. 

"C-Cole?" My voice faint voice comes out horse. Hands lift my head slowly and slightly. "Cole?" he grabs my hand, gets in the ambulance with me.  

"Mari, you'll be fine, I'm with you." his hand holding mine and he kisses it. "I love you." That's all I remember before I passed out. 

I woke up in the hospital, I look around the room and see Cole by my bed. "Cole, oh my god!" You're alive!" I sit up quickly and hug him. "Ouch." He lays me back on my hospital bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kiss him, he kisses me back. 

We both stop of us breathing heavily, "Marianna, I'm sorry I let this happen to you." I feel something wet hit my cheek and see his eyes full of tears. 

"Cole it's not your fault don't say that." I cup his face in my hands and kiss him again. "I love you." He kisses me and moves one hand to my waist, I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen our kiss. A knock at my door makes him jump, blush, and move back to the chair next to my bed. 

"Miss. Kambi, how are you feeling?" I slowly sit up on my bed and smile. 

"I'm fine, but I hurt like hell." I look at the doctor with a smile on my face. 

"Okay, well you've been in the hospital for at least a month, so if you think  you're ready you can go home." I look over at Cole and he smiles, his cheeks still red. 

"I'd like to go home." He nods, writes something down and looks over at Cole. 

"Be gentle with her when you two get home." He looks back at Cole and he blushes. 

"O-Okay." I laugh and grab Cole's hand. 

"I'll be fine." I smile and Cole helps me pack and he takes me home. 

"Sit on the couch." I slowly walk over to the couch with Cole's help and I pull him on top of me, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Let's have some fun." I kiss him 

"Mari, are you sure you want to?" I rub my tongue on his lips till he opened them and our tongues dance together and his hands on my waist and he deepens the kiss. My fingers intertwined with his jet black hair. 

"Don't just touch my waist." I bite my lip and move one of his hands to my boob. 

The kiss deepens and he gently squeezes and a soft moan escapes my mouth. 

"I love you, Cole." That night we made love and it was amazing. 

"So my time with Ryker was all in my head." I think to myself, "Or was it?"  I wake up to see Cole was gone and I look up to see Ryker standing over me. 

"I miss you, Mari, come back to me. You don't need him you need a real man." I feel someone shaking me, but what if the whole thing with Cole was a dream? What if I'm with Ryker still, what if I'm actually dead?  

"Mari wake up!" I open my eyes to see...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the next part, you pick who you like better with Marianna. Cole or Ryker? 

Cole was an old childhood friend who has always loved her or the bad boy Ryker who helped her when Cole was "dead" Leave a comment on who you think she should be with.