Part 5

~Two hours later~

I open my eyes and the sun is setting. "What time is it?" I look down to see Cole still laying on my chest; I smile and play with his hair. He groans and looks up at me.

"Hey, beautiful." He smiles, moves up and kisses me.

I kiss him back "Hey." He moves up do his face is hovering above mine, he kisses me deeply and I wrap my arms around his neck.

His tongue dances on mine and I move my legs out from underneath him to wrap them around him and when I do he chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I ask him confusingly.

"Nothing. I'm just getting a little flustered," My cheeks get red. "What does he mean? Why am I blushing?" His mouth moves from my mouth to my ear and he whispers in it "You're the most beautiful, smart, funny, and amazing girl I have ever met. Will you be my one and only?" He sits up, grabs my waist and pulls me up with him so I'm sitting on his lap.

Tears come to my eyes "W-Why are you crying? Did I say som-." I grab his face and kiss him. His grip on my waist tightens, he brings me closer to him and I feel something and my face goes red again "I gave him a boner...me? Of all people? Me, I did this?"

"I'll gladly be your one and only, Cole." I feel him smile against my lips.