one

CASSIDY
"Cass come on! This is supposed to be the best thing on the ship!" I hear Alexa say, while dragging me to the glow-in-the-dark party on the cruise ship taking us to Mexico and Belize. I finally gave in and followed her to where the party was taking place.

"I'm gonna grab a drink. I'll meet you on the floor." I yell to Alexa, over the loud music. She nodded her head and shimmied to the dance floor while I walked to the bar.

As I was looking down, a man bumped into me.
"Sorry." Is all I hear him say before he disappeared.

Watch where you're going I thought to myself and made a disgusted face in his direction.

I got my beer and found Alexa whipping her hair around while lip syncing to the song.
"You're enjoying this way too much." I laugh while shaking my head from left to right.

"And you aren't having enough fun!" Alexa tells me and drags me again by my wrist to the middle of the dance floor.

After dancing for a few minutes, I'm finally starting to let loose and then I remember
Kalvin.

I walk back to the bar with my head in my hand and sit down on the stool. I'm soon accompanied by Alexa who sighs while climbing onto the stool

"You need to stop thinking so hard. You either forgive him or you don't. It's that simple, Cass." Alexa says while putting her hand on my arm.

"I know. I just get paranoid by everything. I'll talk to him soon." I look back at her.

"Ok. You seem out of it. Let's go back to the room and we can rent a movie." Alexa says, grabbing my wrist once more.

We get back to the room and I immediately lay on the bed, ready to sleep

"I'm gonna go to bed. Night Lex." I yawn while pulling down the comforter.

"Sweet dreams." Alexa says, as tired as me. I go to sleep thinking about Kalvin and everything he's done.
Should I forgive him? He kissed Mellisa. How could he do that? Maybe it was a mistake?
All the thoughts in my mind let me sleep peacefully.

sorry this is short! they won't always be this short :)