two

CASSIDY
After I get out of bed, I get dressed so I could go to the breakfast buffet. As I'm about to walk out the door, I decide to leave Alexa a note

Meet me at the buffet
-C

I get to the buffet and grab a muffin with some scrambled eggs and a fruit plate. I decide to sit down by the bar so I could get a morning drink to start off the day.

In the midst of eating, someone sits down beside, but I couldn't get a good look at him. All of a sudden, he starts talking to me.

"Excuse me, sorry to bug your breakfast, but I just wanted to fully apologize for last night... I ran into you without saying a real sorry. I know this is kinda weird and all but it kept gnawing at me all day." The man said, gazing at me. I turn to his direction and almost choke on the piece of muffin in my mouth: I might be delusional but this guy looks exactly like Chris Wood.

"Oh so you're the jerk who bumped into me." I say trying to not fangirl.

He laughed at my remark. "Well, you don't have to call me a jerk after I apologized. My name's Chris."

Holy shit

"Cassidy." I smile extending my hand, "Are you the actor, Chris Wood?"

He shook my hand and kept his giddy smile on his face. "So I see you've heard of me."

"Yeah, and don't worry I'm totally fangirling inside." I reply winking at the end of my sentence.

We laughed again and stared at each other for a few seconds until I broke the silence

"Uh do you want a drink?" I say looking towards the bar, removing eye contact with him.

"No, I'm good." I hear him still smiling. I face him again and he's still looking at me.

"Why do keep staring at me?" I question with a little laugh at the end.

"Sorry, you're just really beautiful." He says back to me. I look down to hide my blushing. Just as things were about to get akward, Alexa texts me:

lex
WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO

lex
WHY DID YOU DITCH ME

lex
WAIT

lex
IS THAT CHRIS WOOD

lex
MEET ME IN THE ROOM NOW CASS

I smile at my phone and grab my purse.

"Duty calls." I laugh to Chris, standing up and throwing my sunglasses back on, "See you around?"

"Definitely. Bye Cassidy." Chris says back to me.

"Bye Chris." I say walking off. I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face as I walked away from the famous actor.

i know not a lot of people don't like reading stories with cursing in them so im going to try and not use it a lot. hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)