five

CASSIDY
"Hello Chris." I reply to the smiling face. I embrace him in a hug, breathing in his cologne. He instantly hugs me back. We pull apart and he puts his hand out for me to hold. Without denial, I grab it and intertwine our fingers together.

"Welcome to Savor Steakhouse. Just you two for tonight's meal?" The hostess asks us.

"Yes ma'am, just me and this lovely lady." He said gazing at me.

"Right this way." She smiled leading us to our table. We took our seats and his hand left mine. My body was aching for his warmth, wanting him to grab my hand again. I try to not let it show.

"Cassidy you look amazing." I look up from my menu to lock eyes with Chris. I blush and look back down to my menu.

"Thank you. What are you thinking about getting?" I ask him. He snaps out of his gaze and unfolds the booklet of food options.

"I'm looking at the rib eye with a chocolate milkshake." He sassily cocks his head to the side and folds his menu.

"Well Mr. Sassy I was also thinking about the rib eye so, wanna split?" I reply rolling my eyes, but smiling.

"Sure." He smirks back to me in a softer voice.

I could tell that this was a night to remember.

CHRIS
"I am going to whoop your ass." I say to Cassidy as I open the door to the Arcade.

"You wish," She laughs back at me, "I played guitar as a kid for 7 years."

"Nerd." I laugh back as we walked to the Guitar Hero game and sat down.

"Okay Cassidy I get it, you won-every time we played." I said to Cassidy as she laughed, rubbing her winnings in my face.

"You did so bad!" Cassidy giggled at me. I couldn't help smiling at her.

"I bet you'll be bad at this!" I say running up to her, jumping on her back.

"Chris!!" Cassidy struggled to keep me on while we were both laughing. I got down and we started to talk again, " Okay I want to try this."

Cassidy runs a few steps forward and jumps, clicking her heels together while she's in the air. She lands while trying to find her balance from the ship rocking.

"My turn to try something." I say. Cassidy turns around and I put my hand behind her ear and start to lean in. She smiles as she leans in faster, and soon enough our lips collide and I smile into it, knowing this wouldn't be the last time we would kiss.

^ok sorry i know kalvin (aka ian) is in this but this is one of my favorite gifs so yeahh :')

MY HEART IS EXPLODING AWH
anyways, im super super sorry for lack of updates! school is annoyinggg :(